Tonight (1/30/07)

Casper

hmmmm tempting.....

Me: "honey I have a customer meeting tonight" :rolleyes:

Wife: "I hate when you do that....be careful"

:D

Tenative on what time she gets home from work.

Anyone up for Applebees on Sawmill tonight? It's been a long time since we've done this.

i dont know how you guys can be talking about doing all of these different things on a tuesday night. Dont you realize it is wing night. Quaker Stake and lube 8pm.:D

I thought that was wednesdays

Ben, call me when there is a plan, I'm heading into town for a bit so no idea when I'll be back on here.

all you can eat wings is tuesday starting at 5:00. Bike nights are wed nights. not now but you know.

And who in their right mind thinks about snowboarding right now. I mean dont get me wrong I love it and I go religously, but its retarded cold. 0degree windchill=no fun. Plus the snow is shitty up there right now. Its all melted and the gaps between the rails are too damn far apart to be fun.

Its all melted and the gaps between the rails are too damn far apart to be fun.

I don't know how the snow could be melted... has it gotten above freezing there lately?

Awww, poor snowboarder is upset because he can't 'grind' down the rail (read as ride, not jump, onto the flat rail as wide as his board and slide down it without doing anything and still fall off)? :p

Joe, you up for going to MRM sometime this weekend. I gota work Saturday morning and Sunday evening.