mustang 5.0 parts need to go

Stimmel1647545512

hello i cleaned up my extra room in the basment and found the following that im thinking about getting rid of and or have no need for

complete grey 87-93 console with arm rest and yes latch is broken 50 bucks

aluminum undedrive pulleys for 5.0 all three great shape already have some dont need these 65 bucks

a few 79-93 mustang cowl covers great shape one white with a chip in it 20 each

all smog valves and stuff that goes on the passenger side 20 bucks

mint condition 5 speed leather oem ford 5 speed shift boot 50 bucks

set of white leather gt convertible seats front and rear decent shape would be good if you didnt have seats but for show or to look sweet i would recover but they are rare white convert seats with power drivers seat 50 bucks

various stock gt parts such as springs and control arms make offer if needed or im gonna throw out or store away again

im also gauging interest in selling my oem black interior which consists of full mint complete console door pannels dash pad and all vents kick pannels and i think thats it would sell as a pacage for 400 obo check ebay that stuff is going for alot would seperate if price is right

also have other stuff will post once i finsih cleaning up this mess of a room haha please keep in mind all parts or oem ford and are for sale as is also feel free to MAKE ME OFFERS ON THIS STUFF NO REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE REFUSED

THANKS, Andy

i dont unfortunatly i have a pair of black door pannels in decent shape the map pocket on the driver door could use replaced i also have some black coupe in terior parts such as seat belts and rear deck part and headliner and coupe are differnt then gt's for the most part except door panels and dash and console and stuff

i still have all the other parts listed above make me some offers