multiple rc aircraft and heli for sale

KentStateTsi

3 electrics: elipstick 460 75% done, profile p-51 90% done, zagi400x wing and motor only.

i have a box of servo's, speed controls, batteries (nicad and li-po), a charger and lots of misc stuff.

all 3 planes and box of stuff that will work in any of the 3..$150

1 gas: extra 300 with OS 25fx, 4 std servos, receiver, and field box. $125

add a hitec flash 5 radio to the above for $75

eflight blade CP pro with carbon fiber main and tail blades and aluminum swahplate. charge it and go fly! $250

VERY willing to work on any price! i even have an N scale train layout if anybody is into that stuff.

aim KSUKidd18 or pm me here

yes the extra is built and ready to fly. no fuel included and you will also need an electric or hand crank pump. the flash 5 is already trimmed out for the extra as well on memory #1.

the train layout is built on a 4x8 sheet and is an overlapping figure 8 if that makes sense. only 1 track but i have quite a few engines and cars.

i have pics of all the aircraft and will gladly take some of the train stuff. only thing is i have no place to host them and i'm not allowed to post attachments.(due to low post count i think). if you have AIM i'll be online for a while...or post an email addy. thanks

I have the CP Pro... I love it.... watch out flying it outside though, the wind caught mine about 20 feet in the air and sent it straight towards my neighbor's house.... needless to say, I just bought a new shell and landing gear for it because they broke :-)

I do have a friend who might be VERY interested.