washing machine died** any hook ups?

Dave1647545494

Our washing machine died on Wendsday and we are looking to buy new a one and possibly a new dryer to match. The issues are that we have a really old house (120 yrs old)so it as to fit down our stairs. The max size it can be is 25"x27" which is a real pain. We talked about repairing the motor but it's going to be cheaper in the long run to just buy new.

Does anyone have any hook ups on new washers and dryers? We really wanted a set of front loaders but they don't make them that small.

its old (at least 10 years or older) and the motor died a new one retail that is a decent brand and cap size is about $350 for the washer and the dryer is $300. Our dryer is fine but it is such a pain in the butt to get them down the basement stairs that I was thinking of replacing both.(involves taking the door off the basement, the hand rail off, moving the stove and taking a cabinet off the wall) The motor replacement is going to cost almost the same as the new one.

We just got a new side by side frig and stove to match and new couch. My cash flow at the moment is running thin. I can afford the $350 wash and $300 dryer I'm just trying to pay less

I repaired my drier a few months ago. I found a webiste with really good prices on repair parts but I don't remember, and I can't check the receipt because i'm in c'bus now. If you wait till tomorrow I can get you the info.

I was in the same dilema as you, but I decided just to repair, it'll save you money. and its really very easy.

If you would accepting non-matching items, I have a dryer that I would sell. It's damn near brand new. My 88-year old great aunt is in possesion of it, she never got used to putting clothes in the dryer(she still hangs them in the basement)......but to each their own. It may have been used once or twice. Just PM me if you are interested.