Favorite superbowl commercials

Dr. Apex

It's only halftime but there have been some hilarious commercials already. What's your favorite? Which did you hate??

So far for me was the 1st commercial of the night where the 2 guys do Paper/rock/scissors for the last bud light.

The worst so far has a thread already started about it; the Chevy HHR commercial. Give me a fucking break, "Guys can't keep their hands off it"!!! I laughed my ass off at this, what the hell was Chevy thinking??

I haven't been all that impressed with the commercials thus far, honestly. The HHR commerical you referenced was fairly gay. And, speaking of gay, did anyone else see the pre-game show? I'm fairly sure that was orchestrated and choreographed by a homosexual fourth grader.

Gay? As in Prince..I mean The Artist...I mean the Artist Formerly known as Prince. WTF is his name now?

The homo formerly known as an artist rather than a wierd homo. I think that is the current rendition.