Too cold for school???????

V8 Beast

Whhaaaa for those kids. I was stuck working out in the cold a decent amount today. Put some warm clothes on and get to school.

I remember them calling off school before back in HS for the cold. But it was a lot colder than this when they did! And guess who was outside shoveling the driveway that day........

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But seriously, when my hands warmed up they stung/hurt like no other. I claim to be a smart kid, but washing the salt of your car on a day like this is a bad decision.

I hope you taught yourself a valuable lesson. :)

Stop fighting the spray wash and just give in to it during winter months.

I am going to water seal my garage in the new house [closing this week btw] so I can wash it inside.

Good to hear man. Hard to believe it was over a year ago we sat down to talk about that.

Good to hear man. Hard to believe it was over a year ago we sat down to talk about that.

I know right, finding this property was not easy at all. Though being forced to wait so long gave me a lot of time to fix my credit score to the range I told you I would and save up a crap ton of money for the rehab.

I have to miss a corporate meeting tomorrow because I cant find a babysitter. My son is playing video games saying I hope it stays cold all week. I used to have to pray for snow, he can just pray for cold weather LOL!!!!!!! And yes its about safety. Back in the day they just really didnt care if we froze to death. Somewhere along the way there was probably a law suit and practices were changed. Its better for the kids, but now the adults have to find a temporary "over priced daycare" (QFT)