Tonight!!!! 2/6

Mojoe

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe, Im down ill pm you and give you my number. Ill have my plow on.lol. but i drift with the best of them. I got a wreckless op at 315 and ackerman 3 years ago. NOT a good spot...I used to stunt ride at cooper, its a good spot. I was hoping for something closer

Any thing before 9pm I think is pretty early. Some company's work till 9. I'm thinking we should be all clear from then for the most part. I've just got off the phone with a few on here and here's what's going on:

Cooper @9

I'm PM'ing the guy who wanted to ride. Leaving work now so I might miss any last minute posts.

Damn good time tonight, seeing a 5000+ lb lifted truck sideways at 45mph is always fun to watch. Joe was doing some nice drifting along side the curbs but the ricer flyby's on the fwd cars was not cool!! :D

Whoever has the video make sure you get the big drag race between everyone!!

Damn good time tonight, seeing a 5000+ lb lifted truck sideways at 45mph is always fun to watch. Joe was doing some nice drifting along side the curbs but the ricer flyby's on the fwd cars was not cool!! :D

Whoever has the video make sure you get the big drag race between everyone!!

i got it on vid, i have tons of footage

Gotta say Im glad I decided to come out! Getting to drift a WRX was awesome... Thanks Bill! But nothing more special then seeing Bill's big diesel truck flying through the parking lot like a figure skating truck.. we only needed the Nutcracker sound track in the background to finish the perfect moment.

Awesome time though... sorry to hear about the F-250 Erik, but least ya had fun and it looked awesome seeing that thing fly through the half mile long parking lot :-P

Damn good time tonight, seeing a 5000+ lb lifted truck sideways at 45mph is always fun to watch./QUOTE]

It weighs 7986lbs. I had it on a scale last week.

Once your over 5000lbs it's all about the same!! :D I'm sure they got video of you, that thing kicked up a monster rooster tail of snow.

Once your over 5000lbs it's all about the same!! :D I'm sure they got video of you, that thing kicked up a monster rooster tail of snow.

You should see what it does in the mud. :eek:

Even more sad I didn't get to come out now that I know Bill came out with his truck. :(

Wow. Just logging on today and looks like a lot of action on here and other threads about last night.

Ryan, I have a little clip of you out running the FWD's.

Bill's truck is crazy. That thing was fun to watch.

Jesse, we will make up for this in Vermont next month. As for the new tires and finally getting to test them. I think they are great. I had traction when I needed it and was still able to play in the snow. Thanks for recommending them. I raced bill in his WRX and he had $700 worth of rubber on there Vs. my $300. He beat me by a car. I'll take it. BTW, your roommate has a vagina. I called him, he no showed.

Ben and everyone else that was out, thanks for showing up. You proved me wrong. I said 10 people would say they are going and 3 would show. I think we had 10 cars there with about 15 people at one time. Thanks for everyone being safe and respecting other peoples space so they can have fun too. That lot is huge, probably a half mile long and 1/8 mile wide. Eric's truck really wasn't all that bad. If you had to take hit, that is where you would want it. Had he not turned the truck, I think it would have been a lot worse. At least he kept it away from everyone. Glad to hear it's still runs fine.

My footage is at the house. I'll try to work on it tonight. Depends on it I go snowboarding though.

Lots of fun. Thanks for coming out.

Joe sorry I couldn't make it. At dinner I was trying to eat with out Percocet so I could go and I couldn't, so I had to take it because I was starving. THat was @ 7 when my wife finally got home from driving in that mess. After taking the percocet I cannot drive. It would have been realy dumb of me to come out. Just trying to respect others saftey and my own.

Still hurts that bad eh? Ouch.....like I said in my past post......I slept on my my recliner for just short of two weeks. Outside breaking my back that's the worst pain I've ever had. Just hope I don't get a Kidney stone next!

Joe sorry I couldn't make it. At dinner I was trying to eat with out Percocet so I could go and I couldn't, so I had to take it because I was starving. THat was @ 7 when my wife finally got home from driving in that mess. After taking the percocet I cannot drive. It would have been realy dumb of me to come out. Just trying to respect others saftey and my own.