Uh...Ozzfest Free?

Patrick

It's for real. Heard about it on CNN and from a radio station out of Cincy that I stream while at work. They are getting a TON of sponsors to pay for it. They said they are doing this due to rising costs for equip, help, etc, the ticket prices would be higher this year and they want as many people to attend as possible.

With this possibly being the last year that Germain will be open, I will be there!!!

I heard it a couple nights ago on the Blitz as I was driving home after the snow storm. I heard a lot of the bigger bands that have played the last couple years are pulling out and there is going to be a bunch of no name bands playing. Columbus is in the list of shows.

I heard it a couple nights ago on the Blitz as I was driving home after the snow storm. I heard a lot of the bigger bands that have played the last couple years are pulling out and there is going to be a bunch of no name bands playing. Columbus is in the list of shows.

+1 i heard it too

It's for real. Heard about it on CNN and from a radio station out of Cincy that I stream while at work. They are getting a TON of sponsors to pay for it. They said they are doing this due to rising costs for equip, help, etc, the ticket prices would be higher this year and they want as many people to attend as possible.

With this possibly being the last year that Germain will be open, I will be there!!!

let's try to get a group together if this is going to be the last year!