Generally, which laptop brands have serial ports?

Trouble Maker

I know Dell's usually do, but I hate their laptops. My last work laptop was one, and I will never own one.

I've been thinking about getting a laptop for a while. If I can't find a brand/laptop I like with one, I'll just get a card for serial. But I'd rather have it built in.

Wondering which brands (generally speaking) have serial ports built in?

TIA.

HP is good for it and my DELL D620 has one and a nvidia card it plays game well.

I am 99% sure my Dell E1505/I6400 has one too and it also is pretty nice. I paid 1079 for it with

T7200 Core 2 duo

1 gig ram

120 gig sata

X1400 Video

15.4 Wide

upgraded bat

upgraded warranty If you are interested I will show you what coupon codes to use

I'm thinking RS232 ports are not on anything now. I may be wrong, but that's an outdated technology. USB replaced it years ago. There are, however, RS232 to USB adapters.

im pretty sure thier still out there, because i was looking for a laptop a couple months ago so when i get my ems i wont need that adaptor.

USB>Serial has issues sometimes. We have about 4 different ones at work. With the program and hardware we use with them, one of them works sometimes. They pcmcia card for serial we have works flawlessly. If I can't find a laptop with serial (RS232) that I want, I'll just get one without and get one of those cards.