FS: 2005 suzuki GSX-R 600

bahd-ler

I have a 2005 gsx-r600 for sale. It has 4,200 miles on it. Some of the aftermarket accessories include a yoshimura carbon fiber tri-oval exhaust, hotbodies undertail kit, carbon fiber accents, white frame sliders, and smaller turn signals in the front. Bike is in excellent condition with a clear title. If interested you can call me @ 614-207-3495 or 740-655-2022. I am asking 6,500 o.b.o

Already posted in the other thread, but, do you guys think this would be a good first bike for someone?

If you take it easy and learn your limits and the bike, yes. If you know you'll be twisting the throttle full-open every chance you get, probably not. They are great bikes, though.

Already posted in the other thread, but, do you guys think this would be a good first bike for someone?
My wife learned on a 01 750 . Then went to a 06 1000 . Any bike is going to only go as fast as you twist the throttle . 600cc -1400cc , does not matter as long as you respect the bike you will be good .

Sounds good. Not to hijak, but do you guys have a link that shows the process for getting a license?

you have to take the motorcycle temps test at the bmv testing center (no appointment needed)

my advice... get there, skim through the motorcycle pamphlet they have (a few good points about bikes you probably wouldn't know) and take the test.

from there you can take the Motorcycle safety class (which is sadly full until september), or schedule an appointment with you bmv to take a skills test. (You won't want to do that until you are pretty good at low speed maneuvers cause that is all the test is)

you have to take the motorcycle temps test at the bmv testing center (no appointment needed)

my advice... get there, skim through the motorcycle pamphlet they have (a few good points about bikes you probably wouldn't know) and take the test.

from there you can take the Motorcycle safety class (which is sadly full until september), or schedule an appointment with you bmv to take a skills test. (You won't want to do that until you are pretty good at low speed maneuvers cause that is all the test is)

if you are going to take the test instead of the course, I recommend going out to the BMV (I only know of the one on W. Broad) and practicing the course. They have the lines marked where they put the cones in the left back corner.

Sounds good. Not to hijak, but do you guys have a link that shows the process for getting a license?

its easy as fuck! just go to the alum creek dmv or where ever is close for you and get the booklet then take the test. (you really dont need the booklet if you know how to ride, its common sence)

DO the MSF class it is $25 they supply the bike and gas and you get your full licence at the end. I learned a lot in that class and I rode on temps for a year. I also would have never passed the riding test if I didn't take the class. It might be full but people always do not show up, go on the first day and try to be a walk in. You will get in if you try 2-3 times. TAKE THE MSF CLASS!