CCW item updated..!

Putty

Picked it up today at the Pro Show at Westland. I put about 150 rds through it at the PowderRoom today.. This will be my ccw gun..The XD-40 has been retired.

Kimber Ultra Carry II .45

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/Kimber001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/Kimber003s.jpg

Nice gun. Did you not like the XD? Or will you be using the Kimber due to the size?

The XD is nice. I was at the PowderRoom a few weeks ago and a guy next to me had this gun, but the next size up. He let me shoot it and the first time I ever touched it, I shot a better group with it than I was with my own gun(XD). I started looking at them, but they were over $1000. I found it at the show in a smaller frame and had to have it.

Picked it up today at the Pro Show at Westland. I put about 150 rds through it at the PowderRoom today.. This will be my ccw gun..The XD-40 has been retired.

Kimber Ultra Carry II .45

bitch you come over on the west side and don't call me. fucker :)

nice gun is the hand wider than the XD?

Question.

As I'm getting my CCW for my birthday. Did you have any jams with the XD? My buddies XD I had a bunch of issues if i did not use a Chuck Norris Death grip. It would jam.

No issues ever with the XD. It's a great gun. The sub-compact is perfect size for ccw.

Crap was the Westland gun show this past weekend? Crap I wanted to go this year.

There is another one in March.

Since when were Kimberly's $1,000+? I've always seen them NIB around the $700 range for a fullsize (assuming thats what you were talking about).

They have always been expensive...One of the most behind Wilson, I believe.

Question.

As I'm getting my CCW for my birthday. Did you have any jams with the XD? My buddies XD I had a bunch of issues if i did not use a Chuck Norris Death grip. It would jam.

most guns will jam if you pussy foot around and don't hold on to them

i will be getting my concealed carry next fall when I return from tech school. does anyone know if it is easier to get your ccw after being in the millitary and already qualifing. I have heard mixed answers. Also is there a website that I can get a lot of info on ccw and laws and such.

Also is there a website that I can get a lot of info on ccw and laws and such.

Packing.org

There's a couple dedicated specifically to Ohio CCW laws, however, I can't remember them off hand and don't feel like searching.

BuckeyeCCW.com or something like that...

i will be getting my concealed carry next fall when I return from tech school. does anyone know if it is easier to get your ccw after being in the millitary and already qualifing. I have heard mixed answers. Also is there a website that I can get a lot of info on ccw and laws and such.

Here is a site....The forum part is VERY detailed. Great site.

http://www.ohioccw.org/

I think you would have to take the same basic pistol course as every other person that has the permit.