Halloween party pics!!!

Putty

Charles....I forgot I uploaded that pic of me grabbin Robin's boobs. Opps! I guess I must have had an affinity to breasts that night since I was getting pics with everyones & touching steph's & Robins. Sorry gals. Since I severely lack them I must have been mesmerized by everyone else's. hehehe. You're lucky I didn't upload the one's with me and campus racer's nipple ring. Geesh! Scary stuff.

Secondly, who is the girl with the blonde hair, pink tie...with carrie? I think I may have talked to her but I don't remember who she is. my bad. Is she on the board or is she a gf of someone who rides with us?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say...US in the hooters outfits....was great....(Whitey, Chaz, and Mike)

I would also say..... us going to Hooters in the outfits to pick up the wings was EPIC.....

REP PIONTS FOR THE HOOTERS OUTFITS .......Let me see the love.....hahahaha

They took pics of all of us and said that we are going up on back wall at that location.

The topper of this was....that the manager let Chaz bring food out to a table dressed like that....Those guys will be scared for life.....

I will be posting our pics of soon....later today

Edited by BornSinner

A LOT of people, including you Max Power, were invited by PM before the database crash. I tried to re-invite as many as I could Thursday night, but I knew I missed people. I'm sorry.

As for me not dressing up, what the hell? Do you all think I'm a hillbilly or something? Come on! Boots, tucked in flannel, Jim Beam belt buckle, camo Miller High Life trucker hat? I've had several people make comments about me not dressing up. Apparently you all think I dress like that normally. I think I'm going to start chewing, buy a pickup, and beat my wife. Okay, so I won't beat my wife....

:lol:

A LOT of people, including you Max Power, were invited by PM before the database crash. I tried to re-invite as many as I could Thursday night, but I knew I missed people. I'm sorry.

As for me not dressing up, what the hell? Do you all think I'm a hillbilly or something? Come on! Boots, tucked in flannel, Jim Beam belt buckle, camo Miller High Life trucker hat? I've had several people make comments about me not dressing up. Apparently you all think I dress like that normally. I think I'm going to start chewing, buy a pickup, and beat my wife. Okay, so I won't beat my wife....

:lol:

I'm just bustin yer nutz, Ben, but had i known, I woulda shown. If you don't dress like that normally, where did all that gear come from? You actually looked like half of the guys I grew up with, the ones who weren't assholes at least. And yeah, I wouldn't step to Carie either.

Edited by max power