Snow Level Warnings

Buck531

AWD, or stay home is my opinion. It is not easy driving out there, even with AWD. I'm looking to leave Columbus around 4 to get there for 6 and hopefully be early. I have no problem driving slow. I have the camera mounted in the car and will post if I get good vid.

Camera is a good Idea if some one hits you. You can prove they lost control.

I just went down Snouffer and Federated in the NW Area off Sawmill and was wondering if the Vue would make it through that crap. It's FWD not AWD.....stupid company car.....but it got me back.

I swear the road crews haven't touched those roads.....they were as bad as our side streets. You have a 1.8t ? if it's AWD no problem....FWD....think about it first.

anyone been on the roads lately? There is something I want to go to in Westerville, but dont wanna get out on the roads and them be too shitty

I just went down Snouffer and Federated in the NW Area off Sawmill and was wondering if the Vue would make it through that crap. It's FWD not AWD.....stupid company car.....but it got me back.

I swear the road crews haven't touched those roads.....they were as bad as our side streets. You have a 1.8t ? if it's AWD no problem....FWD....think about it first.

I live in that area, our streets suck. It took days for our court to get plowed last time it snowed, then again its a court so its not exactly high priority.

I live in that area' date=' our streets suck. It took days for our court to get plowed last time it snowed, then again its a court so its not exactly high priority.[/quote']

Everyone in your court pitch in a few bucks and buy a bad ass snow blower.

Good luck....I need to change my sig as the GXP won't go anywhere. The tires are borderline summer tires and being so wide she's nothing but a sled out there now. I tried last night and if it wasn't for my snow thrower I wouldn't have gotten her un-stuck in front of my house. I can't even start in 2nd gear and idle her out.

I havent attemted to drive the light weight fwd honda out. I bet it will suck.

I have barn doors on my garage. I went out last night to get some cigs. I had to fucking shovel about 6 feet of ice/snow in front of the doors just to open them. I'm going to wait a few hours and go try and shovel the rest of the driveway.

I live on the border between morrow and delaware and its freakin nasty right now. I can see 71 from my backyard and there isnt very many people on the freeway at all. My Z71 got me out of my driveway but I said fuck it and turned around. I havent had a day off in a while anyway.