FS/FT: 94 Integra Ls w/Supercharger and MORE!

accordh22

Ok Ive become bored with this again. I want another Mustang. This car runs great, never given me any problems. Would trust it to drive across country. Oil has been changed every 2500-2700 miles. Doesnt burn or leak any fluids what so ever.

94 Integra Ls

165k Miles( Compression tested and is in great shape, interested parties are more than welcome to run another test upon inspection!)

Power Windows

Power Locks

Power Sunroof

Power Steering

Power Mirrors

Cruise Control

A/C (Freshly Charged)

ABS

Driver and Pass side Airbags

Good:

Jackson Racing Supercharger

DSM 450 injectors

Walbro 255lph intank fuel pump

ECU chipped and street tuned on Crome

Custom 3" Short Ram Intake w/Comptech Air Filter

2.5" Test pipe

Fidanza 7.5lbs Flywheel(New!)

Exedy Stage 1 Clutch(New!)

No name Short Shifter and Knob

Greddy 2.75" Power Extreme catback

Kamikaze stainless 4-1 header w/ 2.5" collector

Koni Yellow Adjustable Shocks(Neuspeed Edition)

RSR race springs(Lowers car 2")

No name front upper strut tower bar

16" 5zigen Fighter wheels w/Hankook 205/45/16 tires

Autometer Phantom Boost and oil pressure guages in pillar pod

JDM Yellow foglights

Amber corner lenses

Pioneer 7500 cd player

Pioneer 3 way 6.5" door speakers

Audiovox Alarm w/Keyless Entry

Freshly charged A/C

New pads and rotors on the front

Freshly painted mirrors and spoiler

New Axles

New Starter

New Thermostat

Fresh Tune up(Dist. cap, rotor button, plugs)

Bad:

Minor rust on both quarters

Driver side floormat has wear holes from feet.

Minor typical Honda Milano Red paint fade.

Im sure theres some things Im forgetting also. Really looking for a nice Fox or 94-95 GT. Will sell for 6400 with wheels or 6k without and you provide your own. My price is VERY firm too. Thanks for looking!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/blown94ls/DSCN1699.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/blown94ls/rear1.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/blown94ls/DSCN1785.jpg

What kind of stang are you looking to get. send me an e-mail I have one that I think you would like if you are interested in a 90. pearl white 25k miles and paxton supercharger. around 18k in mods all with receipts.

le me know

I'll throw this out there just because you did say that trades may be possible, but I'm currently getting ready to sell my 1967 Pontiac Le Mans to make room in the garage for just such a car as your Integra. My Le Mans is very clean, has a newly rebuilt 350 Chevy retrofitted into it, and runs amazingly well. It would be fine for a daily driver, though it is a classic. It is a 2 door, but has large back seats! If there is any interest in a possible trade, please post back. Otherwise for others, I'll be expecting 7000-8000 for the car or a similar car for trade (turbo or supercharged).

• 2 weeks later...
Still got her! Just clay bar'd, deswirled, and waxed her up!! Smooth as a babies ass and shiney like a brand new penny!!lol Willing to entertain trades as long as they have a backseat and are able to be driven daily without any hassles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i have a friend that may be interested in trading a Lesabre or a thunderbird. would you be at all interested? Is it still available? The Lesabre is like a 96 I think. VERY clean. His Thunderbird is a 94 4.6L with a K&N kit, flowmasters and Cobra R wheels. It keeps up with my Type R to 110mph and still has room for 5.