Ebay ricestang

34bboley1647545507

holy fuck i just had to take some oxycontin to keep looking at that....there are so many things wrong with this, where do i start.

I think its clear that whoever is selling this thing does not have a solid grasp on the English language. No native speaker could make that many disastrous spelling errors and expect to be taken seriously as a seller.

That car looks like it was assembled by a trained autistic chimpanzee with an instruction manual from Lego's, bondo'd by someone who clearly believes quantity trumps quality, and interior made by a Parkinson's sufferer on PCP.

Also, does anyone else look at the gauges in Images 4 and see only the right turn signal light? I don't see the left one?

holy fuck i just had to take some oxycontin to keep looking at that....there are so many things wrong with this, where do i start.

I think its clear that whoever is selling this thing does not have a solid grasp on the English language. No native speaker could make that many disastrous spelling errors and expect to be taken seriously as a seller.

That car looks like it was assembled by a trained autistic chimpanzee with an instruction manual from Lego's, bondo'd by someone who clearly believes quantity trumps quality, and interior made by a Parkinson's sufferer on PCP.

Also, does anyone else look at the gauges in Images 4 and see only the right turn signal light? I don't see the left one?

I lol, as beer spews from my nose...

Good one!