columbus tuner?

spoolin_s14

well since i have more pull i vote IPS :p

Right take your car to IPS so they can take it to Slowmotion get it tuned and get it back to you, like the 3000gt they had Corey tune for them 2 weeks ago since they have no clue how to tune an E-manage.

Right take your car to IPS so they can take it to Slowmotion get it tuned and get it back to you, like the 3000gt they had Corey tune for them 2 weeks ago since they have no clue how to tune an E-manage.

Boy, keeping up with all the BS you post is a full time job anymore. Ill give you one thing, atleast you are factually consistent lol.

Yep, we took the car over due to the owner calling up at 3pm to let me know their flight changed to arrive the following day. I told them that every single one of us was tied up after work but I would see if the dyno was free and if Corey might help us out since an Emanage is about as basic as an AFC. He agreed and I had no problem paying him to do one on such short notice.

Two of the first 15 cars scheduled to dyno here are Emange Ultimate's which allow both timing control and the ability to tune via a MAP Sensor instead of the stock MAF which makes for a much better tuning tool than a base Emange w/o the optional sensors and harnesses. Neither car will make it out of the 400-500s (awhp) but Ill post up a boost and air/fuel graph for you to critique.

Jeff

Guest powers
Boy, keeping up with all the BS you post is a full time job anymore. Ill give you one thing, atleast you are factually consistent lol.

Yep, we took the car over due to the owner calling up at 3pm to let me know their flight changed to arrive the following day. I told them that every single one of us was tied up after work but I would see if the dyno was free and if Corey might help us out since an Emanage is about as basic as an AFC. He agreed and I had no problem paying him to do one on such short notice.

Two of the first 15 cars scheduled to dyno here are Emange Ultimate's which allow both timing control and the ability to tune via a MAP Sensor instead of the stock MAF which makes for a much better tuning tool than a base Emange w/o the optional sensors and harnesses. Neither car will make it out of the 400-500s (awhp) but Ill post up a boost and air/fuel graph for you to critique.

Jeff

Good luck hope the heads stay on and the hammers are put away.