Probe Parts Wanted

Guest zanesvillepgt

Guest zanesvillepgt

Looking for a number of things for my project, wanna try and get what I can cause spring's gonna be here before we know it.

Looking for;

95+ GT rear bumper prefer black

95+ rear BLACK outline taillights

95+ BLACK outline GT center reflector

94+ BLACK dash (one with the passanger side airbag)

Stock BLACK interior seats

BLACK 1 peice door panels

STOCK BLACK rear spoiler

BLACK passanger side front GT fender (doesn't have to have fender cap)

stock aluminum NOT CHROME swirlies

Willing to trade my 17" chrome wheels for stock wheels along with a couple smaller thigns on the list. Also willing to trade my spoiler for a stock BLACK one. Even willing to trade my seats even my sparco for full BLACK seats AND dash.

here's a couple pics for reference perposes...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/zanesvilleohio/Picture001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/zanesvilleohio/Picture003.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zanesvillepgt
also looking for a drivers side BLACK fender cap (the square shaped peice that goes at the bottom of the fender just in front of the door) I had ice on my car and I stupidly kicked the ice and just broke mine:(

Guest zanesvillepgt
well sadly a deal I was making fell through:(.... so to the couple of people that pm'ed me about the parts and trading, if you could please get back with me I'm willing to work something out. I cleared out my in box and deleated the pm's I received:(

you are JOSH BROWNING, and you have about 7 people who want your ass in JAIL

WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE THIS PERSON IS A SCAMMER AND SCAMMED MY FRIENDS FRIEND OUT OF A CAR HE SOLD HIM THAT APPARENTLY HAD 6K WORTH OF MODS WITH THE J-SPEC MOTOR AND NO SUCH PARTS WERE PRESENT YET POSTED IN THE THREAD!!!

MODS PLEASE READ!

YES JOSH THIS IS JON PAUL GABRENYA, ( ON MY FRIENDS COLUMBUS RACING ACCOUNT ) AND I WILL CONTINUE TO FOLLOW YOUR ASS AROUND AND MAKE YOU YOU STOP SELLING BROKE DOWN PIECES OF SHIT TO FELLOW MEMBERS!!!!

I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF YOU DIDNT RESPOND TO THIS BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOW THAT IM IN HERE AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE ABOUT YOUR SHADYASS FUCKING DEALINGS.

PLEASE NO ONE DEAL WITH THIS PERSON!! THERE ARE MULTIPLE COURT CASES BEING FILED AGAINST HIM!!!

AND JOSH.... good luck man... i hope you like the smell of prison you motherfu*ker because thats where your going!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest zanesvillepgt

Jon Paul, really I don't see what kind of "thrill" you get out of this. But I can't take this shit anymore. if YOU have YOUR Nproblems with me then so be it, That's YOUR problem. As for whatever deals between someone else and myself, I don't think YOU need to step in to business affairs that have NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. It's funny you say I scammed people, when I've both bought and sold things numerous times over this site and many others with no problems what so ever. You're not worth the time that it would take to type any immature comments, or even worth the time to "rant" back. So please don't waste my time or any others with your rather shameful alligations. And again Jon-paul, if it has NOTHING to do with YOU, Then stay out of it. You don't always have to reflect on the days when you were 4 years old and ran around the house in your superman underware thinking you had to "save the day" And think that your life goal is to stop evil doers. I mean quite frankly. I'll just say it like this, GROW UP. It's as simple as black and white.....

IF YOU DON'T WANT IT. DON'T BUY IT. AND IF YOU DONT WANT IT SOLD THEN DON'T SELL IT.

Jon Paul, really I don't see what kind of "thrill" you get out of this. But I can't take this shit anymore. if YOU have YOUR Nproblems with me then so be it, That's YOUR problem. As for whatever deals between someone else and myself, I don't think YOU need to step in to business affairs that have NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. It's funny you say I scammed people, when I've both bought and sold things numerous times over this site and many others with no problems what so ever. You're not worth the time that it would take to type any immature comments, or even worth the time to "rant" back. So please don't waste my time or any others with your rather shameful alligations. And again Jon-paul, if it has NOTHING to do with YOU, Then stay out of it. You don't always have to reflect on the days when you were 4 years old and ran around the house in your superman underware thinking you had to "save the day" And think that your life goal is to stop evil doers. I mean quite frankly. I'll just say it like this, GROW UP. It's as simple as black and white.....

IF YOU DON'T WANT IT. DON'T BUY IT. AND IF YOU DONT WANT IT SOLD THEN DON'T SELL IT.

Save it you will soon be not able to access this site if this shit is true. And it is our business if you fucked someone over and posted on this site. Take your probe bullshit and get the fuck out of here. You are in for a rude awakening. Lets hear the facts or BAN now.

Kitchen please.

well sadly a deal I was making fell through:(.... so to the couple of people that pm'ed me about the parts and trading, if you could please get back with me I'm willing to work something out. I cleared out my in box and deleated the pm's I received:(

Clearly there is some truth to this. SO why did the deal fall through?

I tend to believe members that have been here since 2003 rather that some fucking ricer with a probe that has been here less than a year. What is Josh's last name? I want to look it up on court view.

Listen asshat... its the fact that you claim that your cars are so fucking amazing, and when people actually get them... they are less than what you claim!!!!!

YOU SCREW WITH PEOPLE!!!! AND YOU KNOW YOU DO!!!!

IVE dealt with your ass in the past... remember when you had me fix your front bumper???? and you tried to short me on cash... and expect to leave with your shit... and i was nice enough to let you take it home.... and then i had to drive my ass all the way to zanesville just to get the rest of my money.....

oh yeah, and the white probe that you tried to sell on CR!!! that had a supposed ton of mods... that i posted to not too long ago... ( selling my baby girl )

yeah that car is a piece of shit and you know it.... it does NOT have the j-spec KLze..... nor does it have any forged pistons or rods that you mentioned on performance probe.... NOR does it have a 65mm throttle body....NO aftermarket exhaust... just muffler on stock piping.... the body was RATTLE CANNEd.... and you didnt include the a-pillar which was supposed to go with the car but you ended up selling to someone else....the rims and tires you stated that go with it didnt... my buddy had to bring up his own rims...oh yeah... lets not forget the AEM COLD AIR INTAKE HAHAHAHA AEM doesnt even make a fucking intake for the probe, and the car didnt even come with a FILTER ON THE VAF!!! the only reason he bought it is because he thought it had the ZE in it.... after i took the motor apart and saw that it wasnt.... im not going to stop telling people about your shady ass dealings until he gets reinbursed for the mods you claimed were on it...

ALSO! you claimed to have the ZE intake manifold and my friend never got it from you....

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701210219&highlight=browning

look familiar??? Why is it that no matter how many times you recreate screen names on probetalk?? your ass always seems to get banned??

ive already given RageprobeGT all of your information.

street address, phone number, and hes pretty serious on having the authorities involved.

and no.. i dont get any kind of thrill from this... but after watching you try to do what you call buisness for the last 4 years, its gotten to the point where im sick and tired of it. And knowing that you owe so many people so much money... i figure the least i can do is prevent it from happening to other people.

i have figured you out josh... and its pretty fuckin funny.

let me explain....

if you are buying something....

- You lowball the fuck out of them.

- When the time comes to buy it, you either back out, or short them cash on the spot.... aka bring less and try to tell your crap story of how your so broke and you PROMISE OH I PROMISE you'll get the money.

If you are SELLING SOMETHING.

- you butter up the shit your trying to sell to make it sound amazing, when really its not....claim that theres a shitload of "new" parts and tons of mods and you overprice shit.

Go ahead and buy from this guy....but please dont take the aformentioned warning lightly.....

and josh... from your last Yahoo im conversation with me, you told me to tell my friends lawyer to bring it... and your lawyer is ready.... well i really hope he is....

ONE MORE THING: You say its not my buisness.. but it really is...

and im not worth the time to type back??? because you know the shit is true..... i called your fucking house and its funny how no one ever answers... or seems to know where you are....

and i am NOT wasting anyones time by telling them how fucked up you are.... i feel its everyones right to know that everything you say is pretty much a fucking lie.

i wish i could could give you the benefit of the doubt there... but i seriously dont believe a fucking word that comes out of your stupid mouth.... i thought it was funny when i heard you try to tell me in person oh, i only brought $xx and not what the price we agreed on was......i seriously almost wanted to laugh... and honestly i should have kept your shit until your poor ass got me my money... because i ended up gettin fucked over for it.

ive known you for a LONG time josh.... and i know how you do buisness.. and i would hardly call it buisness but call it a scam.

( Edited so my friend does not get banned )

Guest zanesvillepgt

lol, whatever look it's like this, for the mod I'm sorry i'm not 31 years old and established enough to have whatever nice cars you do. Notice in my thread about the proicbe I was trying to get it stock, so whats "rice" about that??? so you wanna belive som,eone thats been on here for 3 years good. I dont blame ya, but noticce this person said he's on under his friends name. so now your beliveing someone that's not even a member.

Jp u say i sell all these cars? well I've sold the probe and I've sold a crx to someone on here that after the sell went though cam,e on here and told everyone I'm a goioid guy to buy from.

the bodykit thing, YOU agreed it was fine before you even started on it that I didn't haveall the cash, and u came in to hang out, I do remember a post on probetalk calledzanesville meet. there's pics too, so nice try making it soundd like you had to come here to get money when true u came to get it but the main reaosn was for the meet.

Yiou can run your mouth on me all you want. I WILL NOT stoop to your level. And you make these remarks about the trailor park, well I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you but the cam I used to take the pics is my moms and I took the pics and loaded them on her comp, I dont live there anymore, but let me guess, big bad ass jp still lives at home with mommy though right? lol your a waste of time. and I don't care to ever come on thsi board again and lastly jop you made your bed, get ready to lie in it;)

Can you deny any of the proof he has given? Why have you been banned from other boards? What's the deal with the other guy not getting some product? I see proof, from others but nothing from you.

This is not the place for you. Why would you advertise wanting probe parts on this site? There might be a couple of people who own probes on here. Hell I have an STI and I would not advertise STI parts on here I would go to the subaru forums to do that. And there are around 10+ STIs on this board and numerous WRXs. Oh wait, I guess maybe you have had your IP banned form those sites huh? That is why you post here.

okay... where should i begin...

first of all... i was a member of the previus CR before everyones logins were fucked,

SECONDLY...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29759

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33303

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33516

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32171

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32088

Thats just a recent list of cars you were selling...

off the top of my head i can think of more.... hmmm the gray primer kitted probe... the seafoam green probe with the fortier hood.... that white probe you shammed my buddy on... couple black probes... a few 1st gens, and lets not forget your almighty 95mystic.

yeah you go through a lot of cars....

can you explain the link i posted in the previos post??/

the probetalk link... with some people you've scammed...

i didnt want to say yes... but i didnt because i was trying to HELP YOU OUT. and you fucked me!!! for 3-5 months i had to wait to get my money. you fucking sold the car before you paid ME.

whats the problem with living at home??? id rather live at home and save up money while i can than move out when im not ready and fuck myself...

and im pretty sure i have a better job at the moment than you'll ever have :)

that has no relevance to the case in point... which is... your SHADY

Please bring it... your just a skinny motherfucker who is a fucking pussy, all of your old little zanesville buddies already agreed with me.

FUNNY HOW YOUR NEVER COMING ON THE BOARD AGAIN BECAUSE YOU JUST GOT SHUT THE FUCK UP AT YOUR OWN GAME.

Quit sucking the moderators dick and just come clean... you fucked a few people because you needed money..... i know it... they know it... and soon everyone here will know it....

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701210219&highlight=browning

you still havenet said anything about this yet.... hmmmm

Can you deny any of the proof he has given? Why have you been banned from other boards? What's the deal with the other guy not getting some product? I see proof, from others but nothing from you.

This is not the place for you. Why would you advertise wanting probe parts on this site? There might be a couple of people who own probes on here. Hell I have an STI and I would not advertise STI parts on here I would go to the subaru forums to do that. And there are around 10+ STIs on this board and numerous WRXs. Oh wait, I guess maybe you have had your IP banned form those sites huh? That is why you post here.

to quote you, hes been IP banned from probetalk for about 4-6 usernames

heres some more fuel to the fire....

The original for sale post.....

http://www.performanceprobe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19572

also posted here on CR.com

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29759

and what he got...

http://www.performanceprobe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20725

please thorougly read what you posted josh.... and its funny that you never posted on performanceprobe.com again after this was posted... before then you were an active member...

can you please explain THIS one?

I don't know much about probe's

but i find it rather weird that someone bought a car and then cried that it didn't have the motor in it that he thought it had

Is there no way to visually ID the motor on a probe?

Forged pistons it's hard to tell - granted (i don't expect you to tear down the engine)...but it seems a little pitiful that someone would buy a performance mod car and then realize it isn't even the engine/exhaust/intake/throttle body - did the buyer forget to pop the hood or do these things look similar to stock parts?

(i'm not taking sides - just curious)

Give me 10 seconds with a 60's pontiac and I can ID every part visually and know if it's worth a fuck or not

And i've yet to meet a seller that didn't believe his car was gold - has a L342 big block motor with 530 factory horsepower that is one of one that Michael Jackson drove for the first 10 years of his career

Or did the buyer just not know anything about cars and took this guy for his word?

...help us understand so we can form an opinion

The factory engine is the KL-03 with the Ford Valve cover.

The engine in question is the J-spec KL-ZE with the mazda valve cover.

the different in engines is the compression... more aggressive cams... and the port size on the intake manifold and heads... with the exception of the intake manifold, they are identical on the outside.

THE J-spec intake manifold was not on the car and my friend was told ( BY JOSH ) that it wasnt no the car because it was getting painted, and he would get it soon.

My friend never received the intake manifold... and shortly after purchasing the car... josh dipped and stopped answering pm's

the motor came with a blue mazda valve cover on it...

the only true way to ID the parts is to look at the serial numbers on them..

Stock cams are KL-01, the Cams that were said to be on it... KL-31....

came with KL-01 cams.....

The heads also... in factory form...are KL-01 1A1...the heads the car was supposed to have... are KL-31- 1A1....

came with factory KL-01 heads....

this was realized after i took half of the engine apart for him and found out he had bullshit him to make the sale.

- ALSO the car was said to have the $400 9 pound fidanza flywheel...

i have a probe with the fidanza... and after driving this one... this one does NOT have the fidanza.... revs like a snail in slow motion. whereas mine ( that actually has it ) revs like a sport bike.

I personally have a HEAVILY modded probe Gt... and after driving that....

i laughed because its in no way shape or form remotely as quick as mine...

in all sense of the word... ITS SLOW AS FUCK. and for the mods claimed to be on it should be quick.. and it wasnt.

i dont think he put the valve cover on it to deceive intentionally... but tried to get away with it being a full j-spec motor which it WAS NOT.

most people dont want to rip half the engine apart to look for serial numbers is the thing...

Josh knows alot about probes... as hes sold a LOT of them... he knows how to word things to make them sound good.. to the people who dont know much about the car...when in fact smart people who know what to look for bust his balls when he fucks up.

WHERE ARE YOU JOSH?? have nothing to add to this?