Probe Parts Wanted

Guest zanesvillepgt

:)

actually...slander can be libel in certain circumstances :)

For example...if you say something on a radio about someone - it's technically slander (oral)

but it is so widespread that it becomes libel very quickly and treated as such

it's much more complicated than you're going to discover from looking it up on wikipedia

just ignore it - slander and libel are almost impossible to prove

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zanesvillepgt

ok look, I havn't responded to any of these alligations being held against me for the simple FACT that, I have conttacted an attorny on this ENTIRE matter. And all he is doing is putting more....how can I say this without being as childish... He's building a very hefty case against himself. I've talked to both my attorny and my family about this entire thing and seeing hwo he continuly (sp?) called my hosue over and over and over as much as he done, the phone records have all been documented, and then for him to make the comments of coming here and "beating my ass" that's a THREAT, for him running his mouth trying to label me as being someone I'm not, that my friend is defrimation of character. And by the rights I have I can very well press charges against you on that matter. You know I've sat back and I've never been a person to defend myself, I trul belive that people don't owe me a thing and I don't owe anyone shit. But I will not continue to sit here and take this shit anymore, JP I'm only human and I can only be pushed so far and I wont take this harrassment anymore, Let me ask you something, Since you're so quick to run your mouth and be billy badass, why the hell are YOU still runningyour mouth about something YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PART OF?????? If other people have problems with me get out of their asshole and let them handel it. It's funny you say i'm such a bad guy, but if I remember correctly wasn't you that was all greatful for me bringing people to your house and buy shit off you cause mommy wasn't helping u anymore:( And let's talk about trust...hmmm Talk all this crap about me but yet why in the world were you wanting me to ship things for you????? Jp you're rediculous, It must be a really patehtci life you lead if you have to "follow" me around and make all the alligations you have. I mean damn bro I'm not sure what your real motives are, but I'm not down for a game of butt darts bro... Oh yea, gotta question for ya, hmmm I sold the car (white probe) and I never heard ANYTHING about it until 4 months later???? comon now, If the car was "junk" then why is it 4 months later I heard somethign about it???? I have 3 people that are more then willing to account for the 16 hours of non-stop driving that was done in that car when I was the owner of that car when we went on a roadtrip. And you tlak all this shit about me, and you even said how I know a lot about probes... well hmm, what about all the shit you know??? your buddies with the guy that bought that probe, how the fuck do I know that maybe you and him decided that you guys would swap parts around in the car and because you have some vendeta against me this was your ticket to get soem shit started???? Everyone on here can belive whatever they want, but I will not keep my mouth shut any longer, And if because one person decieds to be the better man and lay low and not make comments as harsh as this guy has, but still is cruicifed for trying to be the better guy, then I'm very sorry, i'm not one to judge anyone, but that is very shallow. JP you make commments about my changing my name on probetalk, well also, lets keep in mind I changed my name to go along with the cars I've came in to as well. seafoampgt (green probe) 95mystic venetian blue silverbullet (silver klze) but oh that's right, last I heard you yourself have been put in the hole, whats all that about???? I remember a few diff occasions that you were made out to supposidly screw people over and what did I do? I came to your aid man, I'm not expecting you to come to mine, but seriously you wanna stop bad guys, put a fuckin cape on and be a superhero, you wanna keep making these alligations toward me then get ready to speak to my attorny cause I WILL NOT take this anymore!

As for the guy I was gonna sell the 3000gt to, I told u I had to sell it, and I told you my reasons why, so my apologiees for not getting back with you. I told you I was trying to make money not spend and so I wasn't going to drive to columbus and sit for howeveer long it took to get a car inspected when again I need to make money, not spend. I understand you would have felt better about the whole deal, but that's just how it was man. sorry.

the guy with the vette... Your right I offered you my 3000 for your ette, but what was it I said along with my offer, "Hey it's worth a shot"....

It's funny how if I was trying to glorify cars and sell them, then has anyone checked out the post on the crx I had? and not only that but the guy that bought it was even nice enough to leave a good sellr remark as well.

And lastly I was on here looking to buy and trade parts, when I trade of course I would meet up with someone and if they didn't like what i had to offer as trade they wouldnt have to accept it. and as far as buying somethign then at that point money talks.

I dont feel a need to defend myself, cause honestly no one on this board pays my bills or anything, BUT I have met some really cool guys from here, and I dont expect everyone to suddenly be cool with me, but until anyone on here knows me for me and not as the person that someoenelse has made me out to be then keep the comments to yourself. I guess I just need to learnt hat sometimes in life you have to fight back to gain respect... I guess being the bigger person is out the window these days.....

Guest zanesvillepgt
nice trailerpark dickhead.

dude you have no right making comments like that about something you have no part of, and maybe if you read what i said in a previous post you would have saw I don't live there anymore, That's my mothers residence. So don't be so quick to jump in the middel of a "fight" that you don't have any part of.

dude you have no right making comments like that about something you have no part of, and maybe if you read what i said in a previous post you would have saw I don't live there anymore, That's my mothers residence. So don't be so quick to jump in the middel of a "fight" that you don't have any part of.

its still a nice trailerpark, and i was definately calling you a dickhead. this is the kitchen bitch, and experience tells me that when you have several, i repeat, several people (i.e. the people on the other forums) claiming that you sold them items that were not as described, or completely failed to send them items, or tried to pay them less than the agreed price, then you are a scammer.

many businesses do hundreds of transactions per month, and may have one or two complaints, but you seem to have a complaint with every transaction. i think there's only one person who's posted a good transaction with you. think about it.

holy shit

so much ammo

I don't see any responses to any accusations - how about responding to the content of what he said rather than the manner of how he said it?

All i see is a poorly constructed rant with enough mistakes and spelling errors to think you don't have a GED

...and blah blah blah - legal threat from lawyer you can't afford....

What damages are you going to prove against JP?

"Your honor, I request that you grant me $5.00 recompense because JP scared me and called me bad names, even though they were deserved"

If you don't want hammered on this site, try to make some sense and respond to the allegations accused of you

Guest zanesvillepgt
anyways... I guess everyone has their own opinion. Anyways I won't be back on here at all, even to check anything, I'vespoke my peace. So jp, you along with anyone else can say what they wish. I wont be hear to see it anymore so whatever. I deffinitly assure you, You'll be hearing form my attorny very in the up coming week.

reading your shit hurts my head - please leave

we'll have fun in your absense - i assure you

nice job on not responding to ANYTHING he accused you of

I trust that there are some reasonable members of CR (somewhere)

If you are truly being wronged in some manner, or are not guilty of the accusations - simply present your case

...otherwise, we'll assume you're the guilty party as the evidence is mounting

ok look, I havn't responded to any of these alligations being held against me for the simple FACT that, I have conttacted an attorny on this ENTIRE matter. And all he is doing is putting more....how can I say this without being as childish... He's building a very hefty case against himself. I've talked to both my attorny and my family about this entire thing and seeing hwo he continuly (sp?) called my hosue over and over and over as much as he done, the phone records have all been documented, and then for him to make the comments of coming here and "beating my ass" that's a THREAT, for him running his mouth trying to label me as being someone I'm not, that my friend is defrimation of character. And by the rights I have I can very well press charges against you on that matter. You know I've sat back and I've never been a person to defend myself, I trul belive that people don't owe me a thing and I don't owe anyone shit. But I will not continue to sit here and take this shit anymore, JP I'm only human and I can only be pushed so far and I wont take this harrassment anymore, Let me ask you something, Since you're so quick to run your mouth and be billy badass, why the hell are YOU still runningyour mouth about something YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PART OF?????? If other people have problems with me get out of their asshole and let them handel it. It's funny you say i'm such a bad guy, but if I remember correctly wasn't you that was all greatful for me bringing people to your house and buy shit off you cause mommy wasn't helping u anymore:( And let's talk about trust...hmmm Talk all this crap about me but yet why in the world were you wanting me to ship things for you????? Jp you're rediculous, It must be a really patehtci life you lead if you have to "follow" me around and make all the alligations you have. I mean damn bro I'm not sure what your real motives are, but I'm not down for a game of butt darts bro... Oh yea, gotta question for ya, hmmm I sold the car (white probe) and I never heard ANYTHING about it until 4 months later???? comon now, If the car was "junk" then why is it 4 months later I heard somethign about it???? I have 3 people that are more then willing to account for the 16 hours of non-stop driving that was done in that car when I was the owner of that car when we went on a roadtrip. And you tlak all this shit about me, and you even said how I know a lot about probes... well hmm, what about all the shit you know??? your buddies with the guy that bought that probe, how the fuck do I know that maybe you and him decided that you guys would swap parts around in the car and because you have some vendeta against me this was your ticket to get soem shit started???? Everyone on here can belive whatever they want, but I will not keep my mouth shut any longer, And if because one person decieds to be the better man and lay low and not make comments as harsh as this guy has, but still is cruicifed for trying to be the better guy, then I'm very sorry, i'm not one to judge anyone, but that is very shallow. JP you make commments about my changing my name on probetalk, well also, lets keep in mind I changed my name to go along with the cars I've came in to as well. seafoampgt (green probe) 95mystic venetian blue silverbullet (silver klze) but oh that's right, last I heard you yourself have been put in the hole, whats all that about???? I remember a few diff occasions that you were made out to supposidly screw people over and what did I do? I came to your aid man, I'm not expecting you to come to mine, but seriously you wanna stop bad guys, put a fuckin cape on and be a superhero, you wanna keep making these alligations toward me then get ready to speak to my attorny cause I WILL NOT take this anymore!

As for the guy I was gonna sell the 3000gt to, I told u I had to sell it, and I told you my reasons why, so my apologiees for not getting back with you. I told you I was trying to make money not spend and so I wasn't going to drive to columbus and sit for howeveer long it took to get a car inspected when again I need to make money, not spend. I understand you would have felt better about the whole deal, but that's just how it was man. sorry.

the guy with the vette... Your right I offered you my 3000 for your ette, but what was it I said along with my offer, "Hey it's worth a shot"....

It's funny how if I was trying to glorify cars and sell them, then has anyone checked out the post on the crx I had? and not only that but the guy that bought it was even nice enough to leave a good sellr remark as well.

And lastly I was on here looking to buy and trade parts, when I trade of course I would meet up with someone and if they didn't like what i had to offer as trade they wouldnt have to accept it. and as far as buying somethign then at that point money talks.

I dont feel a need to defend myself, cause honestly no one on this board pays my bills or anything, BUT I have met some really cool guys from here, and I dont expect everyone to suddenly be cool with me, but until anyone on here knows me for me and not as the person that someoenelse has made me out to be then keep the comments to yourself. I guess I just need to learnt hat sometimes in life you have to fight back to gain respect... I guess being the bigger person is out the window these days.....

Don't we have rules about post that ramble on, with no grammar? That must be the longest paragraph ever!

oh my god....

okay josh... first of all....

This concerns me because my GOOD FRIEND Trevor bought this car from you, and the ONLY reason he paid so much for it because of all the mods that you listed!!!!! ( THAT WERE NOT THERE )

he brought the car to me about A WEEK AFTER HE GOT IT FROM YOU, and thats when i became involved.... because he told me its got a ZE and blablabla... and im like .... uh no it doesnt have a ze in it... ... how do i know?? oh well only because ive had a KL-ze engine for about 5 years now... i know what they are.

I took off the ( shittily painted mazda VC )

to see what was hiding underneath... and to my surprise? oh... just a bone stock KL-03 with headers and a fart can.

Took it for a spin, drove it PERSONALLY and it was ungodly slow.

second of all...

you brought people to a meet i had at my house...

then lowballed the fuck out of me for a shitload of parts.

thirdly..... for you to even think about accusing us of SWAPPING OUT THE ENGINE INTO THAT PROBE to start shit?!? you are absolutely out of your fucking mind.

- the day i took off the valve covers and look at the stamping on the heads was the day we found out it wasnt a ZE.

- why the hell would we take the time to SWAP AN ENGINE to make you look bad?

- if your pictures of the engine you sold were still on your forsale page ( which you took them off ) its the SAME ENGINE that was in his car when i looked at it, and i took pictures of it, before and after i took off the valve cover, and took pictures of the castings proving its not a KL-ZE. ( his lawyer has those pics )

you KNEW what you sold him, and you knew half the shit was NOT THERE, i dont care about 16 hours of drivetime, that STILL doesnt prove you had ANY of the mods on the CAR!

funny thing is, i recently went back to your for sale thread to grab pics you had of the car... and magically, you unhosted them so they come up as Red X's! how convienient...

fourthly...

i am quick to run my mouth about this because Trevor, or no one else for that matter who you've screwed over... CAN GET AHOLD OF YOU. we called your house to resolve this, we were HUNG UP ON. We called back, and were HUNG UP ON AGAIN.

You have absolutely no grounds to call this harassment, because you owe people MONEY. Your claim will be laughed at and thrown out the window, once people show THEIR evidence of your faults. You took someones money, didnt give them the parts, and they come after you and your try to file HARASSMENT charges??? are you crazy???

Fifthly.... he did not wait 4 months to talk to you about this.... we can PM records of him AND YOU TALKING BACK AND FORTH.

Remember these??? we have them logged...

Nov. 6th 2006 4:54 AM ( THIS IS YOU )

I was deff hoping to hear from you but since I havnt I sold the gauge pod and gauges...I really needed money and it was the only thing I had I could sell........

Like I sai about the intake and all that, i can't get in the builiding to get those till after my step dad gets home and yea, so my hands are tied there.... I deff have got to get that cd platyer hough, it wasn't mine and my mom is flippin the fuck out over it. (it was my lil brothers) so yea we have to set up a meeting tonight or something for sure. if not then I'm def gonna have to resor to selling other shit just to buy him another one but regardless I have got to get it tonight if all else.

Nov 6th 7:21 PM ( TREVOR )

so you sold the gauges even after i told you i should have them, considering they were supposed to be included with the purchase of the car according to the thread... i was okay with not getting the racing seats, and the soundsystem that was supposed to be there.. but even after you got the parts back, i only wanted to pod and gauges.

i hate to sound like a jerk, but it seems the only way i'll be sure enough that i'll get everything that was adveritised, i'll be holding onto the cd player.

also, i've had the motor inspected, and from a breif inspection, it does not appear to be a true ZE.. do you have any paper work to back up that it is an actual ZE??

Nov 6th 8:17 PM ( THIS IS YOU )

yes it is a ze.. I didn't pay nearly 1300 bucks for a stock klde that's for damn sure. as far as the cd player goes that's kinda fucked cause it's not mine and I'm getting my ass reemed for it. its already been the starting point to a big ass fight around here resulting in my having to find a place to live by the end of this month.

but if that's how it's gonna be then whatever I'lkl just have to fiugure something out on replacing the cd player.. no offense but I wont be fucked out of a place to live cause of soemthing like this

( you said you paid $1,300 for a ZE. who installed it for you and can you get them to verify it? )

Also... the engine was NOT replaced... as all the factory mounts have been rusted on with YEARS of rusting... not from a recent engine swap.

Nov 7th 2006 4:42 AM ( THIS IS YOU )

I understand all that I will get you all the paper work on everything with that ca once I get the time to make it over to my dads, it's just rediculous to say but because I left that cd player in the car my mom deffinitly thinks I sold my little brothers cd player with the car. and the only way she will calm down is if I bring that damn thing back to her.

I'll make up for the pod and gauges, better yet, just look for another pod and let me know how much it is and I'll buy it for you. but like I said I deff need that cd player so if your cool with meeting up today so i can bring that damn thing back home then that would be fuckin awesome!!

Nov 8th 2006 12:12 AM ( TREVOR )

dude, i called you a lot of times tonight to meet up with you.. your cell phone is shut off, so i kept calling your home number, no answer.. it rang over and over again.

Skipped a few pointless ones... you giving him a phone number that didnt work repeatedly.

NOV 12th 2006 12:25 PM ( THIS IS YOU )

first off thanks for coming through on the cd player thing, things have setteled down a lot now around the house. Now as for brining you them parts, my mom and my aunt along with myself are coming to easton this weekend coming up. I was thinking we could meet up somewhere around there hen. would that be fine? let me knwo what you think. Heard about you getting the black leather seats. you really should shoot some pics my way i would love to see how they look in the car along with any progress you made with it while you have it.

Josh, the reason that i post in every single thread you make, is to show you we are SERIOUS... you never took the time to respond to us when we were trying to solve shit out in a nice way.... and then you tried to run.... stopped replying back... then came on other car forums trying to sell and buy shit..

why do you think you've been banned from probetalk?

no dont give me that crap saying you make usernames because of what your driving... because that changes every week.

You make new screen names because the moderators find out its you, and link your new SN to the one big section of BANNED screen names you have.

as for the allegations against me.... i was recently put into the hole on probetalk yes... but only because i made 2 separate for sale posts instead of 1 merged one....

oo wow big deal...

Also as far as buisness transactions, ive pulled through 100% on everything.

( people in canada bitch because it takes longer to ship, but everything makes it there )

Search my PT name. i have 22 out of 22 transactions on there 100% positive feedback.

I am done with this thread..

i would not get all riled up and post allegations of this manner without proof.

Proof which i have given... and proof which you still have not explained what its all about.

All he ever asked for was what was rightfully his... and you screwed a good kid out of money.

good day.