Probe Parts Wanted

Guest zanesvillepgt

throttle body was said to be a bored out one...

and on the factory TB's theres an inner lip that gets grinded off and a new plate is made whenever a tb is bored out....

well the lip was still there... and factory plate also... YEP! stock tb... another $200 in mods.

took this directly from the thread made about what the car was advertised to come with and what it had...

- Valve cover was pulled to reveal KL-03 ( STOCK ) cams...

- Heads Stamped KL-01 ( STOCK )instead of the ZE KL-31...

- No ZE intake manifold..

- NO 70mm Tb... just the ( stock ) one...

- Greddy SP2 catback... um definately just a tuner muffler on stock piping.

- AEM Intake? please... just the stock elbow to Vaf to NO FILTER ( i had to provide my own filter )

- there is a short throw shifter on it...( just not a B&M, as you claimed ! )

- clutch and flywheel are STOCK!!!!!!!!! NOT WHATS STATED!!!! http://www.performanceprobe.com/forum/images/smilies/cussing.gif

- weseico pistons and forged rods... uh yeah... NOT THERE!!

- NO TEIN ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS AS STATED!!!! ( just green ebay springs...)

- ( STOCK struts.. not kyb's as stated. )

- A-pillar triple pod was listed as part of the sale, then sold from under me...

- Blue 3A racing seats.... advertised... but not included with car...

- Pioneer speakers advertised... all audiobahn... and the right rear speaker isn't even there...

- Rockford Subwoofer and Amplifier advertised.. but not included...

- tires that were listed in the ad... I HAD TO PROVIDE MY OWN RIMS!!

I think its really funny that in classic Josh Browning form... you are once again no longer going to respond to this thread, because i owned your ass... AGAIN

come in here and try to say something.. I WANT TO HEAR IT.. i have 4 people standing by ready to register to tell their stories also.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this might be off subject but i am new here and looking to buy a car that has mods . how can i keep from getting fucked on a car?

best thing you can do is talk with someone that knows that car well and what to except. have them go with you to look at it and buy them lunch for there time. that way you will have piece of mind in what you're and if there is a issue they can point it out for you.

i was intrested in his 3000gt, i said i would pay for the inspection, he then claimed there wasent a mitsu dealer around, and that it wasn't nessissary, i never got a call back after that seemed very shady. not to mention he quickly dropped the price from 5,600 to 4,000.

nope... but i guess he has a username on Dayton racing!! bout to go find his ass!!!

COME POST IN HERE FAGOT!

dude...that's not cool

regardless of what he may have done, you're exhibiting slightly stalkerish tendencies, and this kind of shit could be considered slander. you might want to rethink your role and consider taking a less publicly active approach.

dude...that's not cool

regardless of what he may have done, you're exhibiting slightly stalkerish tendencies, and this kind of shit could be considered slander. you might want to rethink your role and consider taking a less publicly active approach.

It can't be slander if it is true, especially if Mark has proof. Just like you can't slander a convicted Sexual Predator. I thought you went to Boston U, looks like you may need to hit the books a little more. :p:D:cool::o;):eek: :woowoo: :burn:

slan·der /ˈslændər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[slan-der] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.

2. a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.

3. Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.

–verb (used with object) 4. to utter slander against; defame.

–verb (used without object) 5. to utter or circulate slander.

i said could. how do we know its true? what proof is there either way? at this point, it is one's word against another.

thats why we have a justice system, and if i were zanesvillepgt i'd take whatshisname to court for this kinda shit.

edit: spaceghost, the legal use of the word slander is in your definition, and it makes no distinction between what is true and what is not, according to your definitions. you kinda pwned yourself.

in other news, did anyone see the other day that the convicted offender killed himself after people hung "child-rapist" signs around his house telling everyone about him? as much of a bastard as he is, i think that shows a little repentance on his part.

um, slander still has to be a false accusation in court, the proof he has is that he bought a car, for a specific engine that was advertised, and he tore apart the engine and saw that it did not have such engine. What more proof do you need?

No ownage here I can read a thread. Hit the books.

BTW e-bay does this every day with negative feedback.

um, slander still has to be a false accusation in court, the proof he has is that he bought a car, for a specific engine that was advertised, and he tore apart the engine and saw that it did not have such engine. What more proof do you need?

No ownage here I can read a thread. Hit the books.

BTW e-bay does this every day with negative feedback.

What he said. 10xworse you must be 10xmellow to think that he is "slightly stalkerish" reacting like this in this thread after getting scammed. He has every right to expose this zanesville guy.

It can't be slander if it is true, especially if Mark has proof. Just like you can't slander a convicted Sexual Predator. I thought you went to Boston U, looks like you may need to hit the books a little more. :p:D:cool::o;):eek: :woowoo: :burn:

slan·der /ˈslændər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[slan-der] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.

2. a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.

3. Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.

–verb (used with object) 4. to utter slander against; defame.

–verb (used without object) 5. to utter or circulate slander.

Both of you need to hit the books... slander is spoken, libel is written.

If something untrue and negative is on the forum it is libel. FYI