buying a house at auction, anyone done this?

Jackson1647545504

Any bought a house at auction? Yes, I've been around auction/foreclosure homes to know they can be totally FCUK'd with walls ripped out and copper pipes removed.

Just wondering if anyone has done this?

http://www.delawarecountysheriff.com/sales/sheriff_sales.htm

I have been to the Columbus Sheriff auctions and bidded on a few houses but never won . The Banks end up buying back 90%? of the houses back . Some of the houses I bid on where vacant , a couple still had people living in . which means you have to go through evicting them if you win the house .

I plan on going to the Sheriff auctions again as soon as the new baby is born . Theres alot of money to be made now that they are revamping downtown .

Just go and get a feel for it if you have never been before . Good luck !!

I have done this many times, Its not a bad idea to look at the website and get the address of a property you are interested in or that is too could of a deal to pass up and go check it out, Look in the window or just check it out. I have had a only one bad situation where there was bad water damage but wasnt too bad just had to replace the WHOLE first floor haha, but all other times have been decent shape and made some good money off of them, Its a great idea to make a ton of money fast to buy these houses and resell them i used to have the capital to do it but at the current time i dont im looking to get back into it tho...