2007 SlowMotion Spring Dyno Events!!

SlowmotionMotorsports

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think titus has like 198whp on his? thats nice, its like the cobalt ss, some put down around 20whp more than what others put down.. stock

Yeah, I believe his is the earlier car with the 2.0. Ray's is an 06' and the 2.2, I believe they rated them around 5hp more than the older cars but they obviously make more, unless his a bit of a factory fluke or they are very underrated as 222whp is nowhere near the estimated 20 some % that most cars lose through the drivetrain.

• 2 weeks later...

How have the previous events been as far as getting everyone in? I'd like to be there on the 28th, but I probably won't be out of work 'till around 7:30. You say you're running until 10 p.m., but will it be backed up to the point where getting there around 8 won't get me in?

-Kevin

We have been closing sign-ins around 8-830 and still ben here until like 12. My best advice, call me about a hour before you get off work and see how busy we are. If you remind me of this post I might go ahead and put you on the dyno list!!

Yes we do have a wideband we can use for a/f, cost is $10 more.

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports