cruisefest 07

undr_psi

I think I went to this like 5 years ago out at the fair grounds in Hilliard. It was ricerific. Not to mention the cruise was through the dirt and dust was very where. That was awesome. Combined that with ass clowns drinking and you can't go wrong. I loved watching all the retards walk up to nicer cars and act like they knew the owner and say rad things like " hey bro, give it a rev for me, would ya?"

Cruisefest = Skanky whore titty fest and more ricer crap cars than you can count. Don't waste you time ryan.

YEAHH! I rememeber that shit back in 99'. Shit should have been called slutfest. If you want a blow with a side of the herp'-thats the place to be.

Do they still have it at Clay's Park?

I'm not sure where you saw that, but the Haunted Hoochie is east of 310 on Broad street and the mapquest link off of the link in the first post indicate the address as

8836 York Rd Sw

Pataskala, OH 43062

Which is West of 310

:)

the place the internet says its at is the same place they have the haunted hoochie at in the fall, its a mud hole most of the time just an fyi