Good window tinters?

Sam1647545489

If you guys want Quality Window Tint quality, without the price, go see my friend Punch, he used to be the head window tint guy at quality, until he spawned off and opened his own business last year. I've had about 6 or so cars done by him, as well as referred friends and no problems to speak of, also comes with lifetime warranty.

Again, he goes by Punch, has a shop at the Continent, called Solar Art, but will make house calls, his number is 614-332-5070, mention my name, Matt, and he'll laugh cuz I've had him do so many cars. I've either had him come to my place or gone to his place while he does them, we're cool so we just kick it and BS while he's doing the windows. I think my last car took about an hour, but I don't remember, it was last summer and I still have the car and it looks great to this day.

I use quality at work and they are alright. out of 30 cars we sent them 4 have come back for little issues. Now I use a guy in slowmotions old building at st rt 3 and morse road called Accurate Window tinting. He is by far the best and he is very good price. He also gave me a damn good discount unlike Quality. So i send him 5 or so cars a month and they are great. I have the number if you need it.

I use quality at work and they are alright. out of 30 cars we sent them 4 have come back for little issues. Now I use a guy in slowmotions old building at st rt 3 and morse road called Accurate Window tinting. He is by far the best and he is very good price. He also gave me a damn good discount unlike Quality. So i send him 5 or so cars a month and they are great. I have the number if you need it.

Could I get that number?

after someone here gest a onsite windows tint install let me know I wanted to see how it would look since there would be more chances for particles. I'm debating on were to take teh subby because i find it hard to make time.

But onsite would rock.