Snow pic from the big storm

Mojoe

For those that don't know, I grew up in Vermont. I'm going back there next week with Jesse to spend a week snowboarding and visiting. One of my buddies from HS is meeting up with us to hit the slopes. He sent me this pic to show me how much snow they got in the storm. He measured 34" in his drive way. And the one mountain we are going to got 52", that's over 4 FEET! That's just insane. We can't wait.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/joshsporch2-07VT.jpg

Thanks for the "be safe" comments guys. I should add that 2 days later they got another 2 FEET. No pics though, sorry.

We are hitting Killinton, Jay Peak(my fav), and then Stowe. I have 6 gigs of memory for the cam, so we should have some good footage.

Here's a pic of the front of my buddy's place.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/joshpic.jpg

So that's why you wear so many Birkenstocks and Tie-Dyes?

In 1995 Stowe had 94 inches of snow fall in late January into early February. I decided to take off for a 10 day ski vacation. The afternoon I got there it started raining, and continued raining for 78 hours straight. Needless to say the skiing part of the trip was fuxored, so we took of to Montreal and Toronto and went to the underground clubs.

Staying with family.

Andrew, Ben is using the board I bought from you, while I'm gone.

Alex, we are hitting Killinton, Jay Peak(my fav), and then Stowe. I have 6 gigs of memory for the cam, so we should have some good footage.

IMO Jay Peak is the best mountain the Northeast has to offer, Stowe used to be great but its a little overcommercialized given what the mountain has to offer.