Carpet cleaners

99BlownYellowGT

Anybody ever had their carpets cleaned by a professional and have any recommendations on who to use? I need it to be a good job since im selling my place.

I know the "paper mint" and other sorts of magazine/ads have a shitload of cleaning places in there with deals/coupons.

My parents just had Master Clean do several rooms in their house and they said they did a good job.

I know the "paper mint" and other sorts of magazine/ads have a shitload of cleaning places in there with deals/coupons.

My parents just had Master Clean do several rooms in their house and they said they did a good job.

+1 anytime we have our carpets cleaned we just find the best rate from one of the companies. There's bound to be one or more advertising specials.

We had Master Clean do our Bedroom, hall way, Stairs, Living Room, and Family Room with the Family Room getting Scotch Guard for $200. They got our stains out and the carpet looks brand new. (even the Barqs red creme soda I spilled a few weeks ago, My wife was pissed :) )

(even the Barqs red creme soda I spilled a few weeks ago, My wife was pissed :) )

you just made me the happiest person for this minute...my sister spilled red jones soda a few months back, i tried to get it up with a home steam cleaner i got from my grandma, with no luck...im gonna be calling them to see if i can get it out once and for all