Been in Canada the past 3 days

Rally Pat

Went to Toronto with my school for the Senior Trip. Saw some pretty cool things, but on the whole I dont think it was worth the $500 bucks I paid. We were supposed to go see the CN Tower, which is one main reason why I went, and we didnt go see it because apparently the buses couldnt get to it (bull...). We went to a dinner theater and saw Guys and Dolls, went to the Royal Ontario Museum, Hard Rock Toronto, Casa Loma (Xavier School for the Gifted Anyone?), some lame underground mall that was mostly news stands, some lame place that is like a dumbed down magic mountain, and Niagara Falls. Took a lot of pictures, unfortunately with my camera phone. You can see what I took at my photobucket page.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v202/MegamanEXE/Canada%202007/

Oh yeah...THERE WERE ASIANS EVERYWHERE! I saw more Asian people than Canadians.

Edit: Sorry, meant to post this in The Parking Lot. Please move.

went there for my senior trip 2 years ago...same deal, different high school, except we did get to go up on the CN tower. Also, they pretty much let us run wild through the town. Everyone was drunk and getting tattoos and piercings, which was hilarious. Was the dumbed down magic mountain that Playdium shit or somthing? We called it the Space Base In Your Face Place.

went there for my senior trip 2 years ago...same deal, different high school, except we did get to go up on the CN tower. Also, they pretty much let us run wild through the town. Everyone was drunk and getting tattoos and piercings, which was hilarious. Was the dumbed down magic mountain that Playdium shit or somthing? We called it the Space Base In Your Face Place.

lol This place was called "RINX" or some queer name like that. It was basically Magic Mountain with all of the magic taken away.

Always thought he was more a classic rock man.

the boy is...last time we spoke of music.

Ah, canada. No mountain dew, just "DEW FUEL"...or caffeine free if you wanted it...no way.

Yeah, rinx was okay for me because I rollerbladed, why I don't know, and played pool for the rest of the night.

dear god, why did you put that pic up of me in Casa Loma's tower...

I remember that well. I climbed up the support beam inside the Playdium and oh how that supervisor man yelled.

Oh yeah...THERE WERE ASIANS EVERYWHERE! I saw more Asian people than Canadians.

I went to Whistler BC a few years ago, and we stayed for 6 days... not once did i meet a single native canadian, i met tons of English, Aussies, Kiwis, and French, but no Canadians... noone that had actully been born there. Oddly enough, no asians.

lol dont fall asleep on the bus, I wish I had taken the picture a split second faster, he was just waking up when my slow camera phone took that one. It was much funnier when he was asleep.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/MegamanEXE/Canada%202007/DSC00154.jpg

This is my friend Ben. A guy on the bus also took a video of me slapping him awake, I am trying to get that one from him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/MegamanEXE/Canada%202007/DSC00085.jpg