Need to rent a dumpster

excell

Chris, I just used AJ Containers. They droped off a regular size dumpster and will pick it up anytime within the next two weeks for 285 dollars. Great service, and very prompt. Their number is 937-349-7355. Make sure you tell them that you are dumping household goods. HTH.

-Marc

Thanks for the information Marc. Damn that's a lot more money than I thought it would be! I figured I would be in the $100-$150 range, but I guess with all of the crap I'm tossing that is porbably not that bad for to your door service. Otherwise I'd have to rent a uhaul and take it to the landfill myself.

Thanks for the information Marc. Damn that's a lot more money than I thought it would be! I figured I would be in the $100-$150 range, but I guess with all of the crap I'm tossing that is porbably not that bad for to your door service. Otherwise I'd have to rent a uhaul and take it to the landfill myself.

That's exactly what I thought when I first called, but after FILLING IT in 3 days without touching the basement I realized that it was a great investment. I think they charge 5 bucks for every additional day but I doubt you will need it.

Depending on how much shit you have to get rid of you might want to ask about having it dumped mid-week. I really didnt think that we would fill it so it might be worth your time.

-Marc

I probably have just enough to fill the whole thing once.

Biggest problem is, I can only have it here for three days. The HOA will shit all over me if it's here any more than three days. I was hoping to have it delivered on a Thursday night and picked up on Monday.