Ford Spring Swap.....getting A Spot

truckin

I'm going to be getting a spot to sell some parts at the spring swap in Columbus April 1st 07. I'm looking into a 10x10 spot the cost is $75. If the need arises I can upgrade the spot to a 10x20 at the cost of $150 for that size of spot, if it looks like we will have a need for that.

If anyone has any parts they'd like to sell and would like to help out w/ the cost of the spot ($75 or $150 if size is up graded) your more than welcome.

I would just break up the cost per however many people are involved.

The only thing i ask is you sell your own parts i'm not going to stand around and sell parts for other people.

I would like to book a spot by Friday 3/16/07 at the latest, these spots tend to go fast.

**I WILL ACCEPT SIGN UPS TILL MARCH 26th 2007. CANCELLATIONS AFTER THE MARCH 26TH DEADLINE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE**

**If you are interested in a spot PM ME YOUR NAME AND A #THAT I CAN CONTACT YOU AT! PAYMENT FOR THE SPOT WILL BE SENT TO ME VIA CHECK/ CASH AND A RETURN RECEIPT WILL BE SENT BACK CONFIRMING PAYMENT, ON OR BEFORE THE MARCH 26TH DEADLINE.

**ALL INFORMATION IS PENDING I'M ABLE TO RECIEVE A SPOT** CURRENTLY IN CONTACT W/ SWAP MEET ORGANIZER'S**

**CONFRIMED SIGN UPS**

1. JUSTIN (TRUCKIN)

2. CHAD B.