rodant in my attic.

thorne

I've got a squirrel in my attic. I can't figure out how to get him out. I don't want to call in a pro if i can deal with it myself.

Ideas?

Suggestions.

I tried to take my dart gun up there but my wife nixed that one. 1 thing i thought of was to climb up there and close off the hole. I'm worried If i do that I will be stuck up there with a pissed off animal.

When I'm trying to catch rodents and stuff around my house I borrow this trap my grandpa has, works everytime and fairly quickly. Doesn't kill the animal though.......so i guess it's not as fun as taking a Tec 9mm up there and havin at it, but it'll save your ceilings from bullet holes. I'll find out where he got it tomorrow......might be a little late to call an old person

You could either get some glue traps or a live trap. The live trap is more humane if that's what you're after; that way you could take it somewhere remote and let it loose and then close up the hole(s).

Fuck all of these answers.

Get a bag of bird seed (with lots of sunflower seeds) and a bottle of good 'ole green antifreeze. Pour seed in a bowl and let soak in anti freeze. Don't drown the seed in it, but enough that it soaks it up and leaves a nice pool of liquid in the bottom. Next, do a 50/50 mix of water and antifreeze in a bowl. Place both bowls in the attic. Wait three days to a week. Retrieve dead squirrel(s).

Park a Nissan Skyline out in front of your house; all squirrels within a four mile radius will leech on to it in a matter of minutes.

SKYLINE!! OMFG!!! WHERE? WHERE? IS IT THE RED ONE?! I FUCKING LOVE SKYLINES...MY FRIEND HAS THIS FUCKING SICK ONE ITS BLUE AND HE WILL FUCKINGG RACE ALL OF YOU..I SWEAR..FUCK...WHERE..I LOVE SKYLINES

$20 live trap at any quality farm and fleet or other similar store

you'll get rid of the squirrel and won't have a rotting, smelly POS stuck somewhere in your wall

...solved a similar problem i had about 5 years ago

be sure to poke and prod the squirrel, or release it into your roommate's room at least once, before relocating it

they bite surprisingly hard