Anyone Tow?

Guest hotrodmama024

Guest hotrodmama024

I need a tow later on this evening from Reynoldsburg to Easton area. Anyone tow on this site? I need prices if so. Pm me please. Thanks

Leilani

Hey the control module for that is under the dash in the center behind the radio. its down low and sometimes hard to get to. a friend of mine had a 95 camaro that was the same problem, you didnt really describe one. but i bet its the same thing. give bill a call before you take it somewhere and we could get it fixed up for you...

i didnt notice your key fob a whole lot when we did your rack but do you have an aftermarket system security system on your car. From Anthony's post id say you do. I live in pataskala and go to the shop everyday. Your more then welcome to call me 806.4497 kevin

Guest hotrodmama024

Yes i did get an after market alarm.. that isnt the problem. I got automatic door locks put in too, so now its going to be slower. lol but yes i supposedly had the vats disabled. But it obviously is still pulling her bullshit. I did get it finally running. Still needs fixed. I think i am going to have to just take it to the dealership and get a new ignition module and keys made. I am out of options.

Iroc.. You Rock! I will give you a call. Bill said he doesnt know what to do with it. sooo drawing board. Thanks!

Guest hotrodmama024

my car is where?

Kevin, I think she does have an aftermarket one with additional non-OEM power windows.

The car is parked in front of my house, but I'm out of town until Friday.