for those that didnt watch pinks tonight

Linn1647545492

Of course, I fucking stopped watching pink last season. Why couldln't I tolerate watcing just one mroe and I would have been good, FUCK. In all seriousness, that kicks ass. I just love it when a d-bag bites the dust and makes it to national TV.

Ty

Was that Rich Christensen taking a dump? I have it TiVo'ed but I fell asleep after my softball game last night. Should be good.

BTW...please tell me why the show sucks so bad. I like it..not the best show on TV by any stretch but I like it. TiVo makes it better because there are so many commercial breaks in that show.

Two shows that look like they're going to suck are "Bullrun" on Spike and "Drive" on Fox.

i watch it on "on demand". Yeah, the episodes are older, but I did catch the one Linn posted above the other night.

He was in the ambulance and being all hard ass and such. He's like "patch me up.. I gotta get back out there".. lol.

The race wasn't anything great either. I can't remember, was this the one where the guy on the left blew him out 3-0, then turned around, gave the car right back to the owner and raced again then won?

The race wasn't anything great either. I can't remember, was this the one where the guy on the left blew him out 3-0, then turned around, gave the car right back to the owner and raced again then won?

Sold him the car back for $32,000. They went again and he would have won the car a second time as he was up 2-0 but he broke on the motor on the 'vette in the 3rd race and was unable to continue. but yeah...there wasn't even a close race of the bunch.

I wanna see some Turbo cars go head to head. All this "give me 15 car lengths".

they need a Nice Supra episode.

maybe even some Evo and Subaru shootout on there but I'm sure they are directed more to the 25 and older crowd wrenching on there muscle cars....

I'm sure it will be on there one day.

Guest powers
I wanna see some Turbo cars go head to head. All this "give me 15 car lengths".

they need a Nice Supra episode.

maybe even some Evo and Subaru shootout on there but I'm sure they are directed more to the 25 and older crowd wrenching on there muscle cars....

I'm sure it will be on there one day.

There was a 500whp honda on there that was asking an lt1 f body for 15 lengths.

Guest Removed
I'm still trying to figure out how a seasoned and experienced older racer somehow cannot fathom the reason for the delay in his car moving when he released the transbreak button being the friggin DELAY box!

after the first time that happened i was screming turn down the delay in the box at the tv, then his dumb ass goes and switchs it too pro-tree from bracket. im like WTF, turn down the delay....fucking stupid.

edit: i watched it at 1:30am. baldy dropping that bike was icing on the cake the for the dumbest races to date.

That guy got lucky as hell.

lucky he only lost 32,000 and got a blown up vette. :cool: