Impeach Bush ?

thorne

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What crimes would he be impeached for?

Neglegent homicide of the English Language.

Also lying to congress, ethics violations, conduct unbecoming, and fixing elections. All of which he may have orchestrated and was certainly the benefactor, but none of which can he be convicted of....maybe Ethics stuff. He's got hundreds of fall guys.

Neglegent homicide of the English Language.

Also lying to congress, ethics violations, conduct unbecoming, and fixing elections. All of which he may have orchestrated and was certainly the benefactor, but none of which can he be convicted of....maybe Ethics stuff. He's got hundreds of fall guys.

Also lying to congress.... Clinton said the same thing about Iraq in the 90's

ethics violations...... Name them please.

conduct unbecoming.... A man that does what he says he will do is conduct unbecoming?

fixing elections.... How did he do that?

You must have been on of Al Franken listeners be fore Air America went under!

Do you have any alternative suggestions?

If he's liberal, he won't have any suggestions, just complaints.

Bush hasn't done anything differently that previous President's have. Fixed elections? Show me physical PROOF of it, not just your fucking liberal media source that said it. Lying to Congress? Bush does what his advisors tell him. Most of Congress is a bunch of lying twats, themselves. I like how people really think he is the anticrhist. They really think he's out to kill millions of people to single handedly topple all governments and own as much property and oil lands as possible.

Do you have any alternative suggestions?

Yes, I'd suggest you stop assuming what my political affiliation is and just take my post for what it was: a statement grounded in logic. Again, you don't need to be a left-wing liberal to think Bush sucks. Conversely, assuming that all criticisms of Bush must come from left-wing liberals is, well, illogical.

Yes, I'd suggest you stop assuming what my political affiliation is and just take my post for what it was: a statement grounded in logic. Again, you don't need to be a left-wing liberal to think Bush sucks. Conversely, assuming that all criticisms of Bush must come from left-wing liberals is, well, illogical.

So like...Giuliani? McCain?

So like...Giuliani? McCain?

LOL - good response. :)

I'm afraid I don't have enough knowledge of either's political record to speak cogently on how they may fare as President. Yet, I can say confidently that I find Guiliani a bit arrogant - it's the whole "I was Mayor of New York and New York Owns All" bit that I don't particularly like.

You can't please all of the people all of the time.....

but you can use better judgment on who you chose to represent your country. I personally am 100% for America. If we have a douche bag as president, I don't really care, as my country is my country. I think it all started going down hill when they took the pledge out of schools and disallowed the use of "God."

the doc is right, i even voted for bush and if as of right now you don't think bush sucks as a president you either have some major political blinders on, or you are really dumb

So if you could do it over again, you would vote for Kerry?

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/5865/ramirezci2.jpg

Yeah, before any of you start getting bright ideas, I'm very much a patriot and love my country. Not that I owe anyone an explanation on anything I hold political, I nevertheless feel compelled to say something to this effect just so this doesn't turn into some "OMG HE HATES THE US" nonsense.

Yeah, before any of you start getting bright ideas, I'm very much a patriot and love my country. Not that I owe anyone an explanation on anything I hold political, I nevertheless feel compelled to say something to this effect just so this doesn't turn into some "OMG HE HATES THE US" nonsense.

It's not that you're unpatriotic, it's that most people that whine about the country bring nothing to the table to enhance the way of life here. Just desk-sitters that hide beind their pc and bitch. Although it seems you're not the type that I described, there's a few on here who seem this way.

People constantly bitch about Bush, but for what reason? Most people in the "know" get their reliable sources from where? CNN or what a celebrity says which is usually liberal. So lets go back real fast lets say Kerry won the election back in 04. Do you honestly think he would be doing a better job as a president then Bush? I mean honestly most of Bush's decisions are made through his cabinent. He is a face for the people of the US. Someone for people either to blame or praise. He is our president now and he will be our president till 08. Liberals need to stop wasting their time trying to impeach him. It wont happen its just someone trying to get attention. People never take blame for themselves so they just want to throw it on someone else. Bush is a easy target because everyone knows him.