Beck LSx sheet metal intake manifold.

Linn1647545492

None of these would work?

Ti retainers

No CV doesn't have anything for them. The OD is very small on these springs compared to most other Cup springs. That is why they would work in an LSX head. The spring is 30-50 grams lighter then what most of our competitors make.

Del West could make some for you. $$$ They may even have a drawing still because they have made them for other customers.

But like I said the spring is just a small part of making a valvetrain stable at 10,000 rpm.

BTW this has got me thinking about starting a new project with a goal of finding a stable LSX valvetrain combination good for 8500 RPM+. So far I haven't found anything that runs well past 8000 RPM. Our springs live, but the rockers/retainers/pushrods we have don't. At 9,000 RPM I'm pulling needle bearings from the rockers out of the oil pan :)

I've only hit the tip of the iceberg when it comes to extreme LSX valvetrains (8000+ RPM and .700+ lift). Most of my time recently has been spent working with Nascar and Pro stock teams. But now I have some time to start a few of my own projects.