Springtime at OU has finally hit

Rustlestiltskin

nothing like sitting out on you're porch watching the ladies walk by in short shorts and tank tops .. ahh

spring finally hit down here and if you didn't know, springtime in athens is GREAT. anybody who went to athens before or is down here now knows what i'm talking about. :cool:

Im jealous, I graduated from OU in 97. It was always a glorious day when the hooters came back. They were always so nice and perky too, gravity hadn't gotten to those chicks yet

It was great to decide there was nothing else to do so you might as well sit on a porch and drink all day.

Stay in school as long as you can. Lifes never the same once you leave.

Im jealous, I graduated from OU in 97. It was always a glorious day when the hooters came back. They were always so nice and perky too, gravity hadn't gotten to those chicks yet

It was great to decide there was nothing else to do so you might as well sit on a porch and drink all day.

Stay in school as long as you can. Lifes never the same once you leave.

you be quiet and get back to work.

Guest Luetic

I loved Spring quarter at O.U.

I've never been to Miami, I hear it is nice.

OSU has a campus? You mean all those building scattered throughout the city? hehe