Carmax.....stay away.

Putty

They offered me $5000 for my car. I immediately had him pull up my car and show me what they sell it for or ones like it. He pulled up a 04 like mine with MORE miles and it was $15900. I told that dude my NAV system was a $3k option...give me my keys, dude!

They offered me $5000 for my car. I immediately had him pull up my car and show me what they sell it for or ones like it. He pulled up a 04 like mine with MORE miles and it was $15900. I told that dude my NAV system was a $3k option...give me my keys, dude!

What car are you trying to get rid of Putty?

What car are you trying to get rid of Putty?

I took the Maxima in just to see where I stood as far as value. Just an idea incase I wanted to trade it. Those SOBs trashed that idea and wasted 1hr of my time.

I took the Maxima in just to see where I stood as far as value. Just an idea incase I wanted to trade it. Those SOBs trashed that idea and wasted 1hr of my time.

That sucks man. It's a sweet car. I took my Jeep there earlier this year. They point blank told me nobody was buying SUVs and the best they could do was $3000 if I remember correctly. A month later Toyota Direct bought it for $9500.

That sucks man. It's a sweet car. I took my Jeep there earlier this year. They point blank told me nobody was buying SUVs and the best they could do was $3000 if I remember correctly. A month later Toyota Direct bought it for $9500.

WTH, man! That's crazy. Their prices appear to be good, but you can't go in there with a trade. That's for damn sure.

Yeah, I went there once, and I wouldn't even let them look at my car, because I knew what the outcome would be. I just told the dude that I was planning to sell before I buy. I take getting low balled personally and would rather avoid the insulting experience all-together.