Burn In Hell U Hit And Run Pieces Of Shit

Kevin R.

Got a call from the fuckin church I park at sayin they had a fuckin driver side mirror of mine..im like what the fuck

walk out there and the whole driver side of my car is fuckin scratched and dented to hell with the fuckin fender and door I just spent a week doin the body work on an d payin to have re mutha fuckin painted from the deer than ran into it

fuckin pieces of shit

i was parked 4 mother fucking feet from the next space and somehow they managed to slide their whole fucking car down mine and rip the fucking mirror off drunk/high pieces of fucking shit

fuck

i cant deal with this bullshit anymore

good thing i dropped 500 fuckin dollars to fix what lasted a week

Kevin I get a pretty good discount on parts from Ford. If you want PM me a list of what you need and have someone like Rolla fix it. He loves mustangs.

Thanks man, but it might not be gettin fixed this time. I think I have had it with this car. I literally not a month ago fixed the door and front fender that are now scratched to hell. I don't even think the paint is dry.

Check this shit out. In order to file a police report I had to DRIVE to the fucking police station. When police man (whos time i was obviously a waste of) came out to fill out a report, he said he could not verify I was parked there at the time I said I was. WELL NO SHIT. Because you made me drive to the fucking police station. If he would have fucking drove over he would have clearly seen that I was parked there the whole time. It was also not acceptable to say it was hit sometime during the week since I last parked it. I had to make up a fucking time and date for him to put on the report. WTF does that have to do with anything if I don't fucking know. I dont go check on my fucking car every day...

So he says he can give me some private lot accident hit and run bullshit that really doesnt mean anything because for all he knows i could have hit a car and am not reporting it. fuck that

Fuck it. Who wants a free mustang.:mad:

Check this shit out. In order to file a police report I had to DRIVE to the fucking police station. When police man (whos time i was obviously a waste of) came out to fill out a report, he said he could not verify I was parked there at the time I said I was. WELL NO SHIT. Because you made me drive to the fucking police station. If he would have fucking drove over he would have clearly seen that I was parked there the whole time. It was also not acceptable to say it was hit sometime during the week since I last parked it. I had to make up a fucking time and date for him to put on the report. WTF does that have to do with anything if I don't fucking know. I dont go check on my fucking car every day...

Damn, that is fucked up - not only the injury to the car, but the insult the cop added to it. Sorry to hear about it.

Sorry bro, that sucks. I was parked in a nice neighborhood chilling with my buddies when someone decided to key the living fuck outa my mustang for whatever reason. Quite a few people have seen the damage done to it; and I still haven't gotten it fixed. I'm waiting to finish the motor to even begin fuckin with the body work that I never had to deal with before.

Idiot drivers and people who vandalize classify as one in the same for me - Fucking idiots.

Someone did this to my car about 6 weeks ago...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/mrmeanr/DSC00040.jpg

lol, i just happen to spot this poor bastard on my way back in to my apt...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/mrmeanr/DSC00041.jpg

Well everyone has told you it sucked so far.

If you want give me a call and I can give you and estimate on what it will cost to fix.

C&W Automotive

Kevin Clifford

614-806-4477

Thanks. But it will be more than I can afford to pay right now and I don't even know if it is worth it just to bring it back down here and have the same thing happen.

It fucked up the rear quarter. I have been quoted on a small dent previously in the rear quarter before, and needless to say it wasn't pretty. :)