I hope Forza 2 game is better than show

Chief8one

Alright let us be honest the show blew ass. That Clay guy was cocky and was not even a good driver he made all autocross guys look bad. Team Godfather was a joke, why would someone give up the chance to prove themselves on national TV let alone 2 people, with a car they are not responsible for.

IMO the show sucked and I want my couple of hours back. I really expected an awesome program.

Hats off to Ken Gushi and the girl, they seemed the only ones that had the racer, non-shit talking mentality.

Boo on all the cars on there for being hunks of garbage and breaking all the time. If i had an older car i would def. think twice about buying from year one.

Sorry had to rant and I know I am a lurker, but I was really looking forward to this show

Rock on

Chief

#7 GS

I liked it.

1. The guy talking shit on the girl was just fucking around.

2. The girl could drive for sure.

3. Cars breaking is part of racing. What do you expect when you throw together a car in a couple of days, 100% reliable?

4. Ken can drive, but the dumb ass is way too aggressive. He needs to tone it back, and think more. If he could get that part down, then he would be top notch.

The only thing I didn't like was how initially the cars were so widely spread. Ken would have done much better with an equal car.

The last show was also disappointing. I would have been really good had all the cars not had issues.

I hope they do another one.

I liked it.

1. The guy talking shit on the girl was just fucking around.

2. The girl could drive for sure.

3. Cars breaking is part of racing. What do you expect when you throw together a car in a couple of days, 100% reliable?

4. Ken can drive, but the dumb ass is way too aggressive. He needs to tone it back, and think more. If he could get that part down, then he would be top notch.

The only thing I didn't like was how initially the cars were so widely spread. Ken would have done much better with an equal car.

The last show was also disappointing. I would have been really good had all the cars not had issues.

I hope they do another one.

Agreed. Clay the autocrosser was never being serious about anything really, he's just a big jokster. Gushi was the best driver there.