I het dumped for the first time ever.

Guest hotrodmama024

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, i didnt start this situation. I was blowing steam just like everyone else on here does. Its not my fault some men just dont give 2 shits. If they dont care then why post? I have seen far worse and lame threads on here. Why do i seem to have to protect myself on here? He called me a cunt, i called him out. Thats what you do. He didnt want to take it, so you let him continue calling me a cunt. so why cant I tell him that? How about i ban myself from this disrespectful site.

Thank you!

98% of this board are MALE. Drrrrr. That's like going onto an F-body board and saying your Moostang owns all.

Maybe I'll go on a 98% female board (like Dr. Phil or some shit) and piss and moan about how womend are sluts, ho's, and CUNTS.. wonder where that'll get me.

wow... just wow. I thought this was some rediculous e-battle between myself and this... "woman" (for lack of a better term). But i must say this thread has delivered.

Leilani, I could respond. And call you out for what you are, again, but I think everyone agrees it's just getting old. If you want to continue this "conversation" just start a thread in the kitchen and name it "IM A WOMAN AND IM ALWAYS RIGHT" or something to that effect. I'll leave it up to you.

Oh and I grew up with 2 older sister's. I know how to treat a women with respect... As long as they DESERVE said respect. On a similar note I also grew up with 2 older brothers both of whom are twice the size of me, therefore your rediculous physical threats DON'T MEAN SHIT TO ME. I won't bitch and moan to bann you for making threats, i could care less. The mods will do whatever they feel neccessary to do.

wow... just wow. I thought this was some rediculous e-battle between myself and this... "woman" (for lack of a better term). But i must say this thread has delivered.

Leilani, I could respond. And call you out for what you are, again, but I think everyone agrees it's just getting old. If you want to continue this "conversation" just start a thread in the kitchen and name it "IM A WOMAN AND IM ALWAYS RIGHT" or something to that effect. I'll leave it up to you.

Oh and I grew up with 2 older sister's. I know how to treat a women with respect... As long as they DESERVE said respect. On a similar note I also grew up with 2 older brothers both of whom are twice the size of me, therefore your rediculous physical threats DON'T MEAN SHIT TO ME. I won't bitch and moan to bann you for making threats, i could care less. The mods will do whatever they feel neccessary to do.

Ok, Lani is one of the coolest girls I know. She can drive the shit out of her car as well. I would put her driving skills up to a good portion of the forums. I think this thread has reached its lifespan or its really close.

Cunt could be comparable as sexist as the "N"word is to racist. my .02 so fuck it.

Guest hotrodmama024

how was on on your ass? I came up you said hold on a sec... I said umm yeah alright sure... We went you stopped. WHATS THE DEAL?

Thanks everyone for saying i am a cool chick. This site is hard on women regardless. I dont usually even say my piece in other threads. This thread is why. Yes i was stupid to put it on CR. I was fucked up.. in total disbelief and needed to vent. Move on. LETS RACE!!!!!

Is your EX boyfriend the bald one who decided to flick me off when I wouldnt race on 270 after you rode my ass?

how was on on your ass? I came up you said hold on a sec... I said umm yeah alright sure... We went you stopped. WHATS THE DEAL?

Thanks everyone for saying i am a cool chick. This site is hard on women regardless. I dont usually even say my piece in other threads. This thread is why. Yes i was stupid to put it on CR. I was fucked up.. in total disbelief and needed to vent. Move on. LETS RACE!!!!!

hmm do you want to when the car is back on the road? :cool: