I het dumped for the first time ever.

Guest hotrodmama024

Kids complicate things. If they want to babysit her it should be cool. Parents need as many outlets as possible!

My opinion... As men we are jealous pieces of crap that want to erase all men in your life that have seen you naked. He sees this as an entry point for the ex to come back, and feels its not fair.

It sounds like she was close with them, they disapeared, now they suddenly want to come around again... I would pass. Your relationship with him is more important than parents of an ex that have been out of the picture for a while. (Im assuming on this one, set me straight if I'm wrong)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think i am that dumb? But i guess your not mature enough to understand sometimes people are friends after regardless. He has moved on to another girl. I am fucking happier then shit with that guy. Thats that. Move on with your stupid theory.

Yes, i do. If you honestly think this guy doesn't want a piece after the fact. Girlfriend or not you think he's somehow 'above' cheating? It's not a question of being mature enough to understand a friends/friendly relationship. It's very possible to have a courteous 'friendly' relationship but almost impossible to have a true friend in someone who is an ex. It's a question of common sense. If he's your ex, then he's your ex for a reason. And that reason should prevent you from seeing him again, even in casual settings like you described. So in actuality it's not a "stupid theory".

Guest hotrodmama024

He is an ex you are right, but i have friensd that have been friends for more then 8 years after i did have a relationship. I am as truthful as they come. I am a one man women. i devote myself to them. So you think i cant control that. Besides he was horrible in bed. He is an ex for good reasons! This was just brought up to me as an option. Nor did i take it or set up anything. I had a conversation, that was it.

V8 Killer.... Thanks buddy. I am glad some people get it. You coming out tonight?

Yes, i do. If you honestly think this guy doesn't want a piece after the fact. Girlfriend or not you think he's somehow 'above' cheating? It's not a question of being mature enough to understand a friends/friendly relationship. It's very possible to have a courteous 'friendly' relationship but almost impossible to have a true friend in someone who is an ex. It's a question of common sense. If he's your ex, then he's your ex for a reason. And that reason should prevent you from seeing him again, even in casual settings like you described. So in actuality it's not a "stupid theory".

Wow, ex does not mean "drop off the face of the earth". It means the relationship didnt work. Not every break up is ugly. And saying that being an ex is a reason not to see him again makes no sense. What if the reason for breaking up was because the two worked better as friends than as a couple. Does that reason warrant never seeing the person again????

Guest hotrodmama024

I dont even want to see him again. This was only thought was for my daughter to have someone spoil her, for me to safely know that she is in good hands so i can come out and play once in awhile. That is that.

You never answered my question V8 Killer......

Guest hotrodmama024
It doesnt look like anyone has planned anything.. I dont have my daughter tonight for the first time in about 4 months now, so i want to go fast too!!!

You think i am that dumb? But i guess your not mature enough to understand sometimes people are friends after regardless. He has moved on to another girl. I am fucking happier then shit with that guy. Thats that. Move on with your stupid theory.

haha ok...

my fiance thought the same thing that you did... one of her ex's wanted to meet for coffee... right before they were going to meet up, he made all sorts of comments and then told her that no one would have to know... give me a break..

I think you're giving that guy too much credit... trust me, all we EVER have on our minds is getting some....

and for the record when he said that to her, she told him never to call again and changed her number... that's why I put a ring on this woman's finger... she's great!

I wanted to make sure that I point out that I am in no way accusing you of being a cheater, but I'm just telling you that most guys are pigs and have no problem sleeping with a woman, regardless if she's with someone or in love and I gaurantee that is what was going through your now ex's head... honestly, if you want him back, try to see how he feels and talk to him about it.

Wow, ex does not mean "drop off the face of the earth". It means the relationship didnt work. Not every break up is ugly. And saying that being an ex is a reason not to see him again makes no sense. What if the reason for breaking up was because the two worked better as friends than as a couple. Does that reason warrant never seeing the person again????

Nope. Once you add sex to the equation the relationship dynamics completely change. Im not saying "drop off the face of the earth", just that the friend you once had is gone.

You seriously think women dont think the same thing about you self center jealous assholes? Come on now. This thread isnt to downgrade women.

I dont understand. So your saying all men are self-centered jelous assholes? or just certain member's of this board that dissagree with you?

Guest hotrodmama024

are you trying to anger me? Just out of curiousity?

I dont understand. So your saying all men are self-centered jelous assholes? or just certain member's of this board that dissagree with you?

are you trying to anger me? Just out of curiousity?

Don't flatter yourself. Apparently, even when your sober you can't make comprehensible posts. You blatantly said men were "self center jealous assholes", all I asked for was a little clarification on whom your comment was directed at.

I guess it's just to downgrade us :-(

I guess so.