Just another new guy

Guest gdrenovas

Guest gdrenovas
I'm new to the site. Just finally got access to forums, and i guess im supposed to introduce myself here. I was referred here by Bill Dozzer and 00TypeR. Just have an 87 VW Scirocco and a 67 Lemans with a 350 small block Chevy. Neither one is a racer, but I love them both. Scirocco is slow but really fun. I'd love to turbo it but the CIS-E is problematic. Im originally a Honda guy, but haven't had my turbo Integra in over a year. I really miss the boost. So "hi" to everyone and [whatever else im supposed to say goes here]

I'm new to the site. Just finally got access to forums, and i guess im supposed to introduce myself here. I was referred here by Bill Dozzer and 00TypeR. Just have an 87 VW Scirocco and a 67 Lemans with a 350 small block Chevy. Neither one is a racer, but I love them both. Scirocco is slow but really fun. I'd love to turbo it but the CIS-E is problematic. Im originally a Honda guy, but haven't had my turbo Integra in over a year. I really miss the boost. So "hi" to everyone and [whatever else im supposed to say goes here]

Hi, and welcome. Not a bad first post, but.....

If you note below my avatar you will realize why I'll compliment the use of punctuation, but only grade you with a "C" for the lack of sentence structure.

Carry on. Keep a sense of humor, some of us can be brutal at times.