$160 for speeding

TEXASS

That's just fuckin' retarded. Do you have no respect for other peoples lives?

If you knew the road, you'd know it should be at least a 55mph roadway...

Just because your envious of people that have cars that can break the speed limit is no reason to call names..

PS..

YOUR A RETARD...

I could care less about mandating seatbelts or helmets. They aren't mandated to generate tickets/revenue by not wearing them. They are mandated to save money and save lives period.

Personally, I can't for the life of me figure out why someone wouldn't wear a belt in a car or a helmet on a bike outside a misplacement of values on life vs thier desire.

If I had my way, I'd like to see insurance co's no pay a penny to those involved in an accident and found not to be wearing a belt or helmet. They should be left to fend for themselves and thrown in jail once better.

I'm so tired of hearing about death and accidents with the occupents not properly protecting themselves and all of us left to pick up the related costs incurred. F-em all and let them pay for being stupid.

There's no excuse that my family should be put in a situation that if involved in an accident one of us could be facing the death of another human being because that person was stupid. The way I see it, I would be pissed if my innocent wife driving along was involved in an accident and had to live with the death of another person (regardless of who is at fault) but especially if she wasn't.

Sorry about my rant, but not wearing belts or helmets should void any coverages, caring or thought.

heres a question for you, why would you want the government, state or federal, dictating weather or not YOU wear a seat belt. It's simply not their business. It's a personal choice. Very simimilar to tobacco useage. If you want to smoke, you will. If you do not CHOOSE to wear a seat belt, you will not. How in any way is it the government's decision to make for you? Thats the real question here.....

I agree with $40 being an annoyance. It should actually be much, much higher IMO...there's costs associated with every action a police officer takes and even more so if they had to put someone in jail. Jail would be a good point to put forward, but it have costs associated with it.

Writing a ticket for $40 due to not wearing a seatbelt costs time and money and that has to come from somewhere. IMO, let it be those that are guilty. No different than any of us going 65mph in a 35mph zone....you play, you pay.

Its another way to get money from us while saying its for our own good. If they really want to enforce it for our safety there are ways of doing it without taking money. I think a night in jail would make people think twice about not wearing a seatbelt... $40 is just an annoyance. I personally avoid the entire situation and wear my seatbelt.

Guest hotrodmama024

Dude, your retarded. I was late, no one around, tryed to hit a light. Like no one has done that before. I just got caught. Lighten up!

That's just fuckin' retarded. Do you have no respect for other peoples lives?

If you knew the road, you'd know it should be at least a 55mph roadway...

Just because your envious of people that have cars that can break the speed limit is no reason to call names..

PS..

YOUR A RETARD...

Considering the source of these statements....THAT'S JUST DAMN FUNNY!!!!

:D

KillJoy