The newest car guy...

nurkvinny

was born St. Patricks Day at 12:50 pm. Meet my son, Cameron.

http://www.nurkvinny.com/images/Boy/DSC00056.JPG

He was a few weeks early, and still has a couple small health problems to work out, but overall, he is doing great. Eat, sleep, poop, smile, repeat.

I don't want to go into the whole medical thing, but if anyone has first-hand experience with Coombs Disease, please share.

Thanks

Vince

Congrats, your life will never be the same, it will only get better!

Bill

Quoted for the Truth

congrats Vin. not famiular with Coombs Disease.

on a side note we have TONS of boys clothes we are getting ready to sell (Garage sell). If you want to me to hold/set aside a tub for you I can.

Congrats! Your life will change that's for sure, but it's all for the better. Enjoy the various stages. Just like modding, each stage has it's rewards....and has costs associated with it ;)

Props on the sepia tone creativity.

Congrats Vince, coolest thing to happen to me in my entire life, nothing is the same, and I have only been at it for 13 days. Like everyone says, sleep when ever you can. And damn Shawn, how the hell do you handle 3 at once? I am tired just thinking about triplets! I took her and her mother shopping at the outlet malls for the first time yesterday. we bought some good stuff for her. :)

Congrats Vince, coolest thing to happen to me in my entire life, nothing is the same, and I have only been at it for 13 days. Like everyone says, sleep when ever you can. And damn Shawn, how the hell do you handle 3 at once? I am tired just thinking about triplets! I took her and her mother shopping at the outlet malls for the first time yesterday. we bought some good stuff for her. :)

:):):)

wait till they start crawling/walking.