Nice Rx7

yotaman88210

low miles but high $

If he gets realistic on the price, Im going to check it out. Im waiting for a reply to an email I sent him.

I need to make sure its manual as well...Im not allowed to even think about an automatic FC or I have no place to live.

Do you know the guy or did you just find the ad on craigslist?

yeah, a guy i played soccer with had one. I asked him (he was new) "so, does it have a 12A or 13B?" to see what he knew and he was like...uhh...a six?

but yea they had them

also if the TII seller could prove condition it might go for that much, people pay that for 10AE's and such in good condition.

Just randomly saw it. High $ is the first thing I thought too. But, if it is in really good condition like he says, I can see someone paying that much.

How about this bimmer... http://columbus.craigslist.org/car/298715636.html it has potential. I didnt even know there were AWD BMWs back in the early 90's ?

way To much money for that

I emailed him, he said he wasn't budging on the price and he wouldn't even take it out of storage for another week. Whatever.

Guess Im not getting a rotary anytime soon.

Yeah both of my S5 TII's (1989's) were really nice, but not worth 7G's.. Hope my 3rd is as much fun once I have it together..

Hope he gets what he wants, but I wouldn't drop that much for a S4 TII.

Just my 2 cents..

• 2 weeks later...
yeah, a guy i played soccer with had one. I asked him (he was new) "so, does it have a 12A or 13B?" to see what he knew and he was like...uhh...a six?

uhh.. a 12a? all FC's came with some variation of the 13b.