more of the tat finite

cbrjess0815

I"m trying to find more of the bird, cuz its badass and I have one more on my lower back that I have zero pics of for some reason...

I'm certain there are quite a few volunteers available for a photo shoot to assist you in documenting all your tattoos....... :leghump::ky:

I'm certain there are quite a few volunteers available for a photo shoot to assist you in documenting all your tattoos....... :leghump::ky:

This is undoubtably true.. I need to do an actual photo shoot to get some of the good ones.. I've already been discussing the possiblilty with someone about that and a shoot with the bike, but we'll see.. there's alot to be thrown out there with that and i'll only do it if its tasteful..

All leg humping aside, I'd like to see a good(please read this as tasteful for everyone) photo shoot of you and your bike, with the Tats.

I'd be surprised if you couldn't find other girls to do the same with their bikes too, and put together a calendar. Maybe work something with someone at OR <cough-cough-Ben/Carrie-cough-cough> to make some $$ for either charity <cough-Ohio-Riders-cough> or yourselves.

I'd be the first in line to purchase something like that.

All leg humping aside, I'd like to see a good(please read this as tasteful for everyone) photo shoot of you and your bike, with the Tats.

I'd be surprised if you couldn't find other girls to do the same with their bikes too, and put together a calendar. Maybe work something with someone at OR <cough-cough-Ben/Carrie-cough-cough> to make some $$ for either charity <cough-Ohio-Riders-cough> or yourselves.

I'd be the first in line to purchase something like that.

I'll model with my bike and tats for ya. :D