Local shops, IPS, Mike Ward, Lasota, etc, any others?

Bam

I would stay clear of Wasserbeck in Prospect, OH. He can do good work, however, from what I have seen, most of the time the quality is not worth what you pay for.

I haven't delt with any of the shops mentioned, only with wasserbeck, stay clear! I have visited Dynotune a few times, they seem to know what they are doing!

Believe it or not, you may want to try Adavanced Imports(RX7Store) They did a Blower install on rather sharp looking GT Vert. I know he is a member on here, I can't just think of his Screenname. Hopefully he will chime in and tell you his personal experience.

Ty

we could probably do it, but you'd have to get in line and then it would maybe be mid summer before we could start on it

give me a call if you want to come and see the shop

Thanks anyways Dave, we're on too much of a time schedule for that, and we're stopping by Lasota tomorrow to talk business, so hopefully that'll be the deal.

• 3 weeks later...
Evans Automotive. I think its 3448 Morse Road by Easton. They are really good with building high performance cars, they can do anything! Also I'm pretty sure they do the engine building in house. You should check it out. The phone number is 471-7535

Evans may charge more per hour than other places. But also they are the best!!! I like IPS, Slowmo, and all of the other places. But I would like someone to find a place, that even has even close to as many high performance cars Evans Automotive has, new or old. Domestic or foreign. They have about 20 mechanics! Also probably about 30 bays, not sure on the exact # but I will count next time. Not only that they go 2 or 3 cars deep.

One of the craziest cars I saw there once was a Ferrari P4 Race Car!! Google that if your not sure what one looks like or is capable of.