Satan is getting married???

Casper

Congrats Ben, that didnt take long ;)

Why wait when you know??

Ohhh, the reception is SOOO on there. I'm trashing that place!!!! :woowoo:

That would be an expensive trashing.... bad Jesse! No throwing walnuts and quarters!

congrats man! At least you don't have to worry about making any more descisions for the rest of your life :D

Eh, it's easier that way.

How long before Satan spawns?

Not funny.

Congrats. Now everything you make becomes "our money" :)

"Our money" goes to a nice house and bikes. I think I can deal with "our money".

Congratulations Carie and Ben. I like being married contrary to what others have posted here. It is hard work, and you have to be able to pick your battles.

I've learned the "yes dear" battle plan very well. :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! +2 on Hawaii, I lived there for 4 years and miss it terribly. Look up "Waimanalo" beach if you go there, it was mostly untouched by tourists when I was there and is ranked as one of the nicest in the world.

The locals always creep me out there. I like Makapu beach best!!! Sunset is nice as long as you are there in the summer, winter time it is jammed with surfers and tourist.

For the record, you are not really married until you have a child together and become a baby's Momma and Daddy. :)

(Check) he just turned a year old.

So I guess that settles the question. We just have not done the paperwork end of it yet. I want to get married on the beach and he wants to get married in the mountains....Go figure Dave the mountain man. Since we can fly for free anywhere, it has just been a real question of finding the time. We are both workaholics. I guess we will just take off one weekend and do it.

M

Atta boy, Ben....Manicure next up.....

Oh yeah, and she canceled her nail appointment Friday so we could go to your woman's b-day dinner. :asshole:

:D

Which by the way, did she have a good birthday?