Christmas already!!!

SicilianDude357

are you freaking serious that is just ignorance. wtf is happening!!!!!!:mad:

I was at the new open air part of polaris last weekend checking it out and they were piping in christams tunes. IDK...:nono:

Christmas has sucked for 4 years in a row. My ex-wife moved to New Hampshire with my son and refused to let me have him for the Holidays. This summer when he was here on vacation he asked me if he could come here for Christmas. I said I would love that to happen and we'd have to talk to his mother. He walked over' date=' picked up my phone, called his mother and told her he wanted to stay with me over Christmas break. I had no input or anything into that conversation. I could tell by the words he was speaking that she was trying to talk him out of it. He basically sealed the deal when he told her, "I've missed Daddy's birthday and Christmas 4 times because we moved to Uncle Ray's house. If we didn't move I could see him and you every Christmas." Isaac turns 9 on Wednesday.

I pick him up on the 20th and take him home on the 27th. This year will be the first year this house will be decorated in Christmas Commercialization Spectacular. This is the first Christmas in almost 5 years that I won't be the Ebeneezer Scrooge at all the Christmas functions. This year, I love Christmas!!

This year, Isaac gets this for Christmas...

[url']http://www.savagearms.com/cub.htm

good for you man....i remember what christmas was like after my parents got divorced. i celebrate christmas 4 times a year now...

Christmas Eve night with my dad's side

Christmas morning with my dad

Drive to my moms

Christmas morning again with my mom

Christmas night with my moms side...

Christmas has sucked for 4 years in a row. My ex-wife moved to New Hampshire with my son and refused to let me have him for the Holidays. This summer when he was here on vacation he asked me if he could come here for Christmas. I said I would love that to happen and we'd have to talk to his mother. He walked over' date=' picked up my phone, called his mother and told her he wanted to stay with me over Christmas break. I had no input or anything into that conversation. I could tell by the words he was speaking that she was trying to talk him out of it. He basically sealed the deal when he told her, "I've missed Daddy's birthday and Christmas 4 times because we moved to Uncle Ray's house. If we didn't move I could see him and you every Christmas." Isaac turns 9 on Wednesday.

I pick him up on the 20th and take him home on the 27th. This year will be the first year this house will be decorated in Christmas Commercialization Spectacular. This is the first Christmas in almost 5 years that I won't be the Ebeneezer Scrooge at all the Christmas functions. This year, I love Christmas!!

That kicks ass IP. Coming from divorced parents, I know where you are at. I have a step-daughter now. Even though its a PITA running from place to place, every Christmas, we make sure she gets to spend time with everybody, and man does she clean up.

That is a good kid. Be proud.

It also shows a great strength of character...musta picked that up from someone. :)

I go through the same thing every year. It F'ing sucks.

I always try to be the better person around him and know everything will work out, but when she uses him as leverage, or decides my rights dont matter so much this weekend. i just want to lose it. Do you get the "He REALLY wants to go to his Grandpas house this weekend, so maybe you can get him next weekend" thing?

IP just remember your son sees and remembers all of this just as mine does. I have little doubt when the time comes for HIM to make the decision as to where he wants to live that I will be #1 on that list.

good for you man!! sounds like a good kid.