Motorcyle Dyno Day -- RESCHEDULED FOR APRIL 21ST

DTM Brian

RESCHEDULED FOR APRIL 21ST

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=434650

Hello All.

To get the word out about Dyno Tune's New Mobile Motorcycle Dyno, I will be having a dyno day on April 15th from Noon till whenever. The cost will be $30.00 per bike and will include 3 Test Pulls including Horsepower, Torque and Air Fuel Ratios. It will be $30.00 for 1 run or 3 runs. No tuning will be done at this time. However, we can talk about tuning and the possible gains based on the information we get from the dyno results.

If you are not ready or not interested in the dyno at this time, come on out anyway. The more bikes the better. But if you are the least bit curious about how much power your bike makes, Then lets get it on the roller.

The address of the shop is:

311 OPM Companies Drive

Galloway, OH 43119.

I am 2.2 miles west of where 270 crosses over West Broad St. Head down W Broad St. and when you see the driving range on the north side of W Broad, You have found the shop.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it weren't a Sunday I'd like to come out there....damnit!

Damn, It would be nice to shoot the shit with you again. Making it a sunday because of my dyno schedule on Saturdays. It appears I am doing more Road Trips this year. I prefer to stay in the shop. But you gotta go where the money is.

I can do that. Sent, Brian. :)

or you could just step out your back door and yell at him. :) will have to come an check it out seeing how i live around the corner and have never stopped in :) .

Saw that there is what looks like a truck perforance shop there as well is that part of your dyno?

or you could just step out your back door and yell at him. :) will have to come an check it out seeing how i live around the corner and have never stopped in :) .

Speaking of stopping in, I still need to stop by and talk about bikes. :)

Damn, It would be nice to shoot the shit with you again. Making it a sunday because of my dyno schedule on Saturdays. It appears I am doing more Road Trips this year. I prefer to stay in the shop. But you gotta go where the money is.

Understand brian I'll make it out to one I'm sure.