Motorcyle Dyno Day -- RESCHEDULED FOR APRIL 21ST

DTM Brian

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm there if my bike gets out of the shop in time. I'm quite curious what a old seca can do.

My guesse

50hp max.

i think yamaha claimed my 82 xj650 at like 71 or 72. is yours an XJ or an XS? i think the XS750 in 81 was claimed by yamaha to be ~60.

im curious as to how much my 500 makes. i think stock its like 49 or 50 or something... lol mine probalby makes 30 :-\

Hell, some places require it to make sure they have the capital coming from the event.

20 people schedule, 19 people don't show up. You've wasted an otherwise productive day.

We have a whole lot more than 20 people coming....

We have a whole lot more than 20 people coming....

Which is why I want to prepay, that way I don't go there and too many show up and there is no orginazation and I waste my time and don't get dynoed. Hiw do you know when you will be dynoed? You have to sit all day and wait? IPS has prepay through paypal, so does the Norwalk track event. I guess what I am wondering is how many bikes can he dyno in a day, hell he should be really tired towards the end of the day if he does more than 20!

I have never been to a dyno event (and I have been to both individual for my car, and national ones like a Texas Supra meet) where it was mandatory to prepay. I don't know about Brian, but should I even run a group event, I would prefer prepayment.

I also want to show up and know when I will be dynoed so I don't sit for 7 hours waiting to be picked last like when I was in grade school on the play ground. No one wanted the skill less white kid.

Oh and Ben, take your damn Christmas lights down!