Motorcyle Dyno Day -- RESCHEDULED FOR APRIL 21ST

DTM Brian

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I will :jerkit:

I can't wait to see your times at the track... 12's at 120. Drag racing a bike is harder than a car fagot :finger:

no shit, the sky is blue too ;) (search a little harder, you'll find my sarcasm, i promise!)

don't hate a hater

Ok I will :jerkit:

I can't wait to see your times at the track... 12's at 120. Drag racing a bike is harder than a car fagot :finger:

jeff... put a arm and a little shot and its a 9.00s bike

mikey davie has had his in the 8.90s streched,brooke sidewinder anda little shot

Do you tune bikes Brian, or are you learning?

Id like to get my bike tuned at a later date sometime.

I have a Pc3, but the map sucks and makes my bike run a slower time on the drag strip so i havent been using it.

so are you going to tune as well?

Do you tune bikes Brian, or are you learning?

Id like to get my bike tuned at a later date sometime.

I have a Pc3, but the map sucks and makes my bike run a slower time on the drag strip so i havent been using it.

so are you going to tune as well?

Read his first post...jeesh

"No tuning will be done at this time. However, we can talk about tuning and the possible gains based on the information we get from the dyno results."

Is this going on today? hello......

Can anoyone else get on Ohioriders.net? I can't get on.

Nevermind I finnaly got on Ohioriders.net but it takes forever to see a freakin thread.

Posted by Brian on Ohioriders.net

I have spoke with Ben and he wants to get with the message board and pick another weekend. With snow and rain in the forecast. It does not make much sense to have it. I have a hard enough time getting cars to come out in weather like this. I will still be at the dyno sunday around noon. If you feel like braving the weather, come on out. As far as an official ohio riders dyno day. I think we would like some warmer temps and sunshine.

Like I said if you still want to dyno. I do not see a problem bringing your bike and I will still honor that price. I might have other tuning going on the car dyno so If do, please be patient and I will get you on the bike dyno asap

jeff... put a arm and a little shot and its a 9.00s bike

mikey davie has had his in the 8.90s streched,brooke sidewinder anda little shot

dude the 60ft kills me... 2.26 :mad:

I have only tried it 4imes though, on the last one I came out on the back wheel.

Plus I always go over 120 so I only get 1 pass in... no leathers :(

dude the 60ft kills me... 2.26 :mad:

I have only tried it 4imes though, on the last one I came out on the back wheel.

Plus I always go over 120 so I only get 1 pass in... no leathers :(

lol my 600 would smoke you then you gotta learn how to launch that thing, but my goodness man get some leathers!!